Hopeless Kiley's Life (part 1)

Hi.. I am Kiley. A sixteen year old girl, who is young, charming, and shy. I am five foot, two inches. Would you consider that short? I dont know but i like my height. :) This story is about my life through my eyes. A life maybe worth living! Embarassing moments of me hoping to survive, when really they're less than tolerable. To go on an amazing adventure! To travel the world! To find love and relationships and new friend ships! I am an average highschooler, i am a sophmore dying for school to end like any other.

Whew! summer is coming up in a few days! I am so excited!!!! I have a bestfriend his name is Carter. Carter is very very handsome, athletic, acdemically smart, and he is very funny! He is tan has blue eyes and light Brown hair almost blonde! Yup boy do i have the perfect bestfriend! We always hang out but no we do not like each other. We are just really good friends. Although i do have this one guy i like but I don't i will ever have a chance with him . :(

SIGHS hopeless Kiley means hopeless me. My years of a middle school to highschool crush is still going and it's going STRONG! His name is Mason.. yeah he is really as hott as he sounds. 6 feet worth of built muscles.. He's on the football team the typical highscooler. You see the problem here is i am not even sure if he knows i exist. The only time i have ever really talked to him was when i dropped my book in the hallway and he helped me pick it up and i said "Thank You" and he said "your welcome." Wow Yeah that is really sad. Well you see this is where Carter comes in handy. Carter Brady is bestfriends with YES THE Mason Vega. Mister Mason Vega All star team Quarter Back and Captain, shiny brown eyes with Dark Brown Hair. Sighs look at their.. achievements compared to mine. Makes me want to cry. Tomorrow is our last day of school. And i am extremely psyched! After school i got invited by Carter to go to Mason's house!!! Every year at the end of the year on the last day Mason has a huge party at his house! I go every year but every year of course The popular chicks at my school have to ruin everything.

Year 6: put gum in my hair.. Classic Jenny is Classic.

Year 7: Pushed me in his pool.

Year 8: Tried to drown me in his pool.  Again. 

Freshmen Year : Spilled sparkling red cherry soda on my dress and then attempted to rip it. Though they failed trying to rip it i still looked like an ugly mess. 

Sophmore Year: I Kiley have been planning this day forever ! Hoping nothing goes wrong! I have even been thinking of my outfits..THOSE GIRLS WILL NOT ruin this year! NOT this time. Not this time.. Let's wait till tommorow to find out. I even have planned out every detail!! Sighs I will talk to Carter about going as my fake date..

Please message me if u want me to post part 2 :) It's done and ill be on all night :)