My First Kiss

Chapter 1: The Cafe

My name is Clarisse. I work for my mom's cafe in London, England. My older brother Ethan works the cashier while i work the counter. It was a normal summer day and everything was fine. I would serve the coffee and other drinks to the costumers. Then I heard a deep voice order a coffee with caramel. I at first thought how weird but didn't question it. I quickly made the coffee and I handed it to the costumer. While I was handing it to him he said "what a pretty name you have." I stood there like an idiot and smiled and barely managed to get out the words "thank you" then he went to go sit by the window and text someone. I sat there and stared at him until my brother nudged me in the head to keep working. Everyday this happened for about two weeks. He would walk in, order the coffee and sit down and text someone. I over heard his name from my brother, Louis. What a wonderful name. I would dream about him until he showed up every morning then I would dream about him at night. I spent my entire being revolved around him. His perfect hair, eyes and body. I loved him. He was so amazing just to look at. I heard that he wanted to go onto Xfactor but I wanted to meet him before that. I need to, I love him. I value our coffee time together. I got enough courage one day and asked him a question. "So you want to be a singer right?" I said "Yes." He said "Oh well I want to be an actress." I replied   "Good to hear, don't give up on your dream, your very pretty." He said I blushed and he smiled. "So why don't you take a break and talk with me." He asked. My heart stopped. I couldn't breathe. I was screaming yes in my head but I couldn't speak. He just stared at me for what seemed like an eternity. I finally said yes in a hushed voice and I took a break. Thankfully it was a Thursday, no one ever came in on a Thursday except for the usual. I followed him to his usual spot and he pulled out the chair and sat next to me. I couldn't believe it, the boy I spent my entire time thinking about and day dreaming about asked me to sit with him. He was talking and I got lost in his eyes. He was carrying on about his future plans. I loved the look in his eyes when he talked about his future there was so much hope and promise. He looked at me and I froze, what was he asking???? I wasn't paying attention. What do I say???? Then I thought about it and said. " I would go see you when your famous and hold up a sign that says I love Louis and caramel coffee." He laughed and hugged me. Ok now he's trying to kill me. I thought. He then responded "I'll go to your movie premiers and hold up a sign that says "I love cafe girls" I laughed and hugged him. Whoa I have guts I thought. Then we talked for about an hour about life and carried on until my brother came and got me to go back to work. I hate my brother, I wanna hurt him now. I hugged Louis and walked back to my spot. To where all day I make coffee and day dream about Louis. I was happy yet sad. I feel happy as i talked to him but sad he had to go. So I said to myself I get to see him tomorrow and I was happy again. I sang as I worked and had a skip in my step. I was so excited. Chapter 2: The First Date So after that day I saw Louis again and he asked me out to the beach. We walked along the beach and we watched the sunset. I looked straight into his eyes and knew he was the one. He was going to be my husband one day and I love him. I need him, he's my forever guy. I leaned closer into him and breathed in his scent. I feel so secure in his arms. Then he kissed the top of my head, and I felt my heart stop, I feel like in going to die with him and when i'm with out him. I feel confused and like I'm walking behind the sun blinded with butterflies. Then after the sun left he walked me home. I didn't live far from the beach but it was still a bit if a walk. We talked all the way back home about life and about our careers. We locked arms and I felt extremely happy, I felt that I had finally become a teenage girl. He walked me to my door and I kissed him on the cheek, as a thank you. He smiled stepped back and walked away. I went inside and ran up to my room and texted my best friend what happened. She was happy and all but I think I'm more happy right now. I know I am. I am in love. I love Louis Tomlinson. Chapter 3: Reality I have been in love with Louis now for about a month now, everyday is an adventure. we text all the time now and talk on the phone late at night. I see him everyday and i just cant seem to get enough of him. Ever. we go on dates about once a week, to the movies, beach and sometimes to the near by shops. He's hilarious and funny, and i love him. He has been getting really serious about the Xfactor now and i support him, but i want him to myself. i know i cant keep him, he's too talented. He sings to me often, he even sang over the phone to me when my hamster died. i was really sad and he brought me a puppy, we named him jimmy. I am doing the best i can to support him, i don't know what else to do, in a week he goes to go try out on stage in front of the judges. I am so nervous for him. I love him and want him to do well, i want everyone to see what i can see, that he's amazing and talented. i know he will do well. Chapter 4: The Future Is Set So today is Louis's audition, i am here with his family and i think i'm more nervous then he is. He is so calm and confident. I love that about him. Its been a long day waiting in line but it'll be worth it when he comes back stage yelling he passed. were sitting on the back stage waiting for him to be called. It feels like I'm waiting to die. I am so nervous my legs shake, so i sit down. Then a man walks down and calls Louis. I am the first up to hug him, i whisper in his ear "You'll do great." then kiss him on the cheek. Next his mom and family hug him and he walks on stage like he owns it. When he starts to sing "Hey there Dehlia" i cried when they all said yes to him. He ran back stage wearing his blue shirt black tie and jeans with his brown hair flopping in the wind. I am so happy he's in, they wont regret him. He ran backstage hugged his family and then hugged me. We were walking out the doors and into the bigger area when he stopped and grabbed my hand. His family went out but then he picked me up and kissed me, i was shocked at first then i hugged him even tighter. He put me down but i pulled his head back down and kissed him. I feel perfect, he looked down and smiled at me. That was my first kiss, and it was perfect.