We time traveled toooo far!!

Cyd smiled as she felt Shelby curl into her side.
"Tired?" Cyd asked as she realized it was 2:46 in the morning.
"Yeah" Shelby said with a yawn, as Cyd hugged her girlfriend they realized they were starting to time travel.
---
"Cyd Ripley, do you take Shelby Marcus to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Cyd heard a voice say, she freaked out, for one, her and Shelby haven't ever even said I Love You as a couple and they've only been dating for 3 months.
"Shelby let's go back, we went to far!" Cyd whisper yelled.
Shelby just starred at stared at the priest who was staring at Cyd, Cyd then realized that her and Shelby were holding hands, so she thought as hard as she could and the felt the two start to time travel.
"Why did you do that?" Shelby asked a little upset.
"Shelby! We haven't even said I love you yet, and you want me to say I Do to some wedding I didn't even want!" Cyd said a little loud, only to realize what she said hurt Shelby.
"So you don't want a future with me? You don't want to get married and maybe even have kids?" Shelby asked letting a tear stream down her cheek.
Cyd walked up to Shelby and wiped it away.
"Look, I... I... I love you" Cyd said starting to wonder why she hasn't said those amazing three words to the girl.
"What?" Shelby said looking up at Cyd
"I love you!" Cyd said with a huge smile, she then went to the window and opened it.
"I LOVE SHELBY MARCUS!!!!!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs
"I love you too!!!!" Shelby said hugging her girlfriend.
The two looked at how close their faces were, and of course since Cyd didn't want to rush anything, they haven't kissed yet.
"Hi" Cyd whispered.
Shelby didn't answer she just crashed her lips into Cyd's
"You, you, you-" Cyd got interrupted by the girls lips on hers again.
"I kissed you" Shelby said finishing Cyd's stuttered sentence.
"I love Shelby Marcus"
"And I love Cyd Ripley" the two smiled and looked at the time.
"We should probably get to bed" Shelby said.
"Remember time doesn't faze us"
"Come here" Shelby said pulling on Cyd's arm and dragging her into bed.
"Night beautiful" Cyd said wrapping her arms around Shelby's waist.
"Hey Cyd"
"Yeah?"
"How come you never said I love you, or even kiss me, but you sleep with me?"
"When we were younger we always slept in the same bed"
"Yeah, remember that time when we were in the 5th grade and you slept over"
"Be more specific, babe"
"I mean that one time when it was storming and you held me because you knew I was scared of the lightning"
"Yes" right as Cyd said that the two heard some lighting outside, well Shelby heard lightning, Cyd heard Shelby's scream
"Hey I got you" Cyd said pulling Shelby closer
"Cyd Ripley, do you take Shelby Marcus to be your girlfriend, who kisses you, holds your hand, and says I love you?" Shelby asked Cyd
"I do, and Shelby Marcus do you take Cyd Ripley to be your punk rock loving girlfriend, the dork who even though hates her homework is smarter than most kids, and the one who when you are sad kisses it better, and when you are happy makes sure to make you even more happy?"
"I do"
"One more thing, um so we've done pretty much all the kissing and saying I love, so what's next?"
"Let's just say, me and you are just going to stay with kissing the lips on our face for now"
"Go to bed" Cyd said with a laugh.
"Love you"
"Love you too"
Next day
"Hey stop!" Shelby yelled at her girlfriend who was tickling her.
"Ticky, ticky, ticky" Cyd said as she continued to tickle Shelby
"It's not that I'm ticklish it's the way you say Ticky, Ticky, it's so weird!"
Cyd quit saying Ticky Ticky but she still tickled.
"You're still laughing!" Cyd said laughing as well, she then felt them time travel.
---
"Mommy! Stop! I can't take it" Cyd heard a little girl yell as she tickled her.
"WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Cyd pretty much screamed.
"I have no idea!" Cyd heard Shelby's voice.
"I'm your kid mommies" the little girl who looked like Cyd and Shelby combined.
"Huh?" Shelby asked.
"I came out of your tummy" the little girl said patting Shelby's stomach with a smile
"But how do you look like Cyd? She can't impregnate me, she doesn't have s-"
"Read this" Cyd said showing Shelby her phone
"Barry did this?"
"He mixed our eggs together, we made a child together."
"Your silly mommies, now are you going to say you don't know my name?"
Cyd and Shelby looked at each other, they hade no idea what her name was.
"Its Emily, remember?"
"Shelby we need to go back"
"But, I wanna stay, meet our child, get to know her"
"Fine"
"How old are you?"
"I'm this many" she said holding up 6 fingers.
"Babe, please, let's go back"
"Fine, love you sweetie" Shelby said placing a kiss on her daughters forehead
---
"That was interesting" Cyd said
"Yeah, but we do make cute kids"
"Thanks to her mommy" Cyd said kissing Shelby on the cheek.
"Next time lets not time travel that far"
"Agreed"
__________________________________________________________________________________
It need to be a thing! For all of you who ship this give me some ideas for ship names for the two, but for now, Bye! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼