I Like You, I Love You (One-shot Arystar Krory love story)

Disclaimer: I own nothing what-so-ever of D-Gray Man. Nothing but my oc~!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Hikari

Age: 20

Birthday: October 31

Height: 5'0

Weight: 100

Eyes: Crystal Blue eyes.

Hair: Long Silver

Occupation: Exorcist

Innocence: 8 katanas at once and each posses one element.

Likes: Spending time with Krory (and others but mostly Krory), Krory's reaction, he's blushing, he's naive and serious sides.

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts Krory or her friends. Yu too.

Personality: Nice along as no one messes with Krory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Hikari's pov ]

"Krory Nii-chan," I said poking my head in he's room, "Not here... Hmm now where might he be heh heh," I sang as I skipped along the empty halls of the Black Order.

I stopped skipping along and walked silently through the halls. Its been a year sense we've been arrived here at the Black Order. And its still hard for Krory Nii-chan to forget about...her... I thought and suddenly felt gloomy.

"Hey hot-stuff!" I jerk my head back and see Lavi-kun smiling he's usual smile, "Care to actually have a date with me today hehe?"

"Oi, maybe..." I paused, faking that I am considering he's offer.

"YAHOO!" He hollered out in happiness, and jumping up for joy too!

"Maybe not heh!" I finished and giggled a bit, "Lavi-kun, you know I think of you as a close friend... for now."

"Wait! You said 'for now' does that mean I have a chance with you?" He's faced brighten up like a small child receiving candy, "Well, does it!?"

He sure was cute, but mostly attractive. For sure he was my type, exactly my type. The cheerful, go-lucky, clownish type. The only thing was, my heart was stolen by someone else. And for that reason alone, I couldn't like him back.

"There's a chance, if I get my cookie broken. You'll get you're chance to bake a cookie and offer it to me and hopefully not break it."

"Wait, what?" he stopped and looked at me funny, "Bake... you a... cookie? What's that mean, Hikari-chan!?"

"Heh heh, that's for me to know and you to find out," I turn my back and start walking down the halls again, "You're smart, I'm sure you'll figure it out Lavi-kun!"

I could tell he was confused but had already the answer. He chuckled a bit and head off in the other direction.

I decided to go to my room and think for a bit. Walking into my room I made my way to my bed and took out a small gray box out from under my bed. I removed the lid and there, was a small black bat plushie. Smiling I took it and held it close to me, I felt my heart beat a little fast, I giggled a bit and set it down on my bed, "I'll check with Komui-san and see if he knows where Krory Nii-chan is."

Going up the hallways of the Black Order to Komui-san's room I think back on when I frist met, Arystar Krory, Nii-chan. A year ago exactly. I had just arrived at the Black Order a little before Krory and when we met it was strange but I did manage to open up to him.