Drunk

It was the 9th of june 1965 and The Beatles have just arrived home from the bahamas after a long 4 months of shooting in the Bahamas. Cynthia, Maureen, Jane, and Pattie anxiously await for their arrival, to soon see their loved ones after they have been gone away for so long. They all came home one by one: Ringo, then John, then George. 

Maureen was pregnant with the soon to be Zak Starkey, their first child who was to be born in 3 months, She was in their kitchen drinking iced tea reading the Saturday newspaper waiting for Ringo to come home.

Then Pattie was waiting for George in their bedroom watching the telly from a long hard day's worth of modeling, trying on clothes, putting on make-up, and walking on catwalks.

And Cynthia was playing with Julian, their son who is also anxiously waiting for his father, John to come home so Cytnhia could be enveloped in his arms and so that his son Julian will get to play with both his mother and father. 

And there was Jane, who was stuck at home for 4 months doing nothing. With no child to care for, with no job to rest from what so ever, she was somehow happy that she didn't have to play roles for acting at the time before Paul told her he was leaving for 4 months to shoot for their second movie, Help!

Ringo, John, Paul, and George finally got to go home when they were dropped off the airport by 4 private jets, and they got their own drivers to take them home. But Paul used the chance to go clubbing and partying.

'Where must he be?' Jane wondered as she looked at the clock, 9:30 in the night.

Meanwhile, Paul just scored a bird at the restroom having the time of his life, not giving a care about Jane or what she was feeling while he was gone.

She phoned Pattie, the one who could relate to her very well. Because of the fact that Pattie didn't have a child because she has a cyst, and that she wasn't a housewife. She [Pattie] too, had a job that she loved very well, modeling.

"Hello? Harrison's residence, Pattie speaking how may I help you?" Pattie said sweetly.

"H-Hello, Pattie? It's me Jane." She said stuttering, suddenly getting worried.

"Oh, Jane, Darling! What can I do for you?" She said.

"Oh, Um is George there?" She asked, trying not to sound like she was looking for george.

"Yes, he is."  Pattie put in a slight smug tone of the thought that Jane wanted to talk to her husband at a random time.

"Will you mind asking him if Paul already arrived? I've been waiting for him for so long, I'm starting to get worried." She said. 

Pattie was relieved and sad at the same time. Relieved that Jane wasn't looking for her husband and sad that Jane was all lonely while Her, Cynthia, and Maureen are already hugging and kissing their loved ones.

Pattie asked George while he was changing his night clothes for the whereabouts of Paul, or if he even knew. Pattie covered the Telephone's microphone so that if George tells her bad news, Jane wouldn't be hearing it directly.

"George, do you know where Paul is?" She asked.

"WHo's calling?" he asked back.

"Jane." She answered.

"Oh, he told us that he would go out clubbing." He answered

"By himself?" She questioned, prepared if Jane would ask.

"Yeah, we're all tired from shooting, guess he isn't." He Answered

Pattie went back to talk to Jane as soon as she released the telephone's microphone.