"Well to be honest , you watch her videos all day long that we all thought you and her were dating ." Messi said and they all laughed .

"Let's get a thing clear , me and Jewels are not dating nor will we ever be . We're just friends and that's how we're staying ." Neymar said emotionless .

Ouch .

// Neymar's POV \\

I could see the hurt in Julissa's eyes . I didn't mean to hurt her , I really like her a lot . But I just didn't want to admit it because the guys already tease me enough about her . I know they say that when you really like or love someone you don't care that people tease you about it but I can't take it .

The tweet I tweeted last night was about Jewels to be exact . I just didn't want to tell her because I'm not sure she has feelings for me too . But after I said what I said and saw her face , I knew she had feelings for me and I take it all back . She must be beyond pissed with me at this moment . Now that I know she likes me too , I'm going to do whatever is in my hands to get her . She has to be mine .

// Julissa's POV \\

I can't explain how upset I am , I'm not mad just upset . We didn't have anything . I really did like him but judging by what he just said and how he acts around me , he doesn't like me back .

We were entering Starbucks and I was getting a piggy back ride from Piqué . He's so much taller than me it was such a struggle getting on his back .

I whispered in his ear "you know Rylee likes you , even though she doesn't admit it ?"

"That's great because I think I like her too ." He smiled . They're both so lucky , they found someone that likes them back .

"You know even though Neymar denies it , he likes you . He just doesn't like us teasing him ." He said .

"Gerard , I dought it ." I sighed .

"You like him don't you ?"

"A lot ."

Somebody hugged me from behind . I turned around to see Neymar .

"Jewels , I'm buying you Starbucks ."

"Neymar I can pay it ."

// Neymar's POV \\

She called me Neymar , no Ney . Just Neymar . Did I really hurt her that bad ? I'm the worst human alive .

"I know you can but I'm paying it and I don't care what you say ."

"Fine ." She said without emotion . I have to make her smile again .

I grabbed her by the waist and she didn't move . I think she was uncomfortable but I liked it so I didn't move my hand .

"Hi , welcome to Starbucks. What would you like ?" The cashier asked and then she realized who we were and her eyes went wide but she tried to keep her calm .

"Jewels ?" I asked .

"I would like a medium S'mores frappuccino ." Jewels smiled at the cashier noticing it would make her day because she was obviously a fan .

"I'll just have a medium caramel frappuccino ." I simply stated .

"It'll be $9.27 ." The cashier said .

Jewels tried handing the cashier the money but I beat her to it .

"Babe , I told you I'd pay for it ." I smiled .