Chapter 12

Matt's POV

I get up and went to the bathroom.

When I came back I saw Sydney pacing around the room reading something on her phone over and over and over again.

She was hyperventilating and crying.

Then suddenly she collapsed.

"SYDNEY!!!" I yelled as I ran over to her side

I held her in my arms and let the tears fall.

I noticed her phone was still on and I was curious as to what got her so upset.

There on her phone was a text message.

'I can't believe you'd do that to me Syd! You just met her then you slap her across the freaking face?! What's wrong with you? I hate you! You ruin everything in my life! Why else do you think I went to college so far away from you?! I wish that car killed you!!!'

My eyes started to tear at that last part then I looked at who sent it hoping my thought was wrong. Nope. Right there at the top of the screen the contact read Willy❤️😝

Why would he do something like that to her? She's his little sister he's supposed to care for her no matter what. He had no right to send that.

I exited out of the text and saw that Sammy had sent Syd a text the other day after Will's game.

I can't believe he sent that to her. Sammy's such a jerk!

I looked down at the sleeping Sydney in my arms.

"I will protect you baby. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you. I promise. Everything will get better." I whispered then kissed her forehead.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called Nash.

M- Matt  N- Nash

M- Nash it's Sydney

N- is she okay? What happened

M- I don't know I came out of the bathroom and she was pacing and crying and hyperventilating then she passed out.

N- do you know why?

M- that's the part you're gonna want to see

I hung up the phone and held Sydney tight as I cried.

I heard the sound of the key card in the slot then the door opening.

I saw Taylor and Nash and Hayes run in and kneel next to me with the rest of the guys piling in behind.

Nash reached over and placed his hand on Sydney's cheek.

A tear slipped from his eyes then he looked at me.

I handed him Sydney's phone and he read the message.

"WHAT THE FÜÇK?!? WHAT WAS HE THINKING? HES AN IDIOT!" Nash yelled angrily standing up

He dialed a number in his phone then walked into his room shutting the door.

Nash's POV

"WHAT THE FÜÇK?!? WHAT WAS HE THINKING? HES AN IDIOT!" I yelled mad as I stood up

I took out my phone and dialed Will's number into my phone then walked into my room shutting the door.

W- Will N- Nash

N- WHAT THE HELL WILL!

W- dude what's up? What are you talking about?