“But I don’t want to,” I playfully whine. “You’re all bulgy and comfortable.”

            “Okay, well if you don’t stop, another part of me is going to be bulgy…if you catch my drift,” Niall seductively whispers into my ear, making my ears widen.

            “I’m up!” I shout, jumping off the bed, making Niall burst out with laughter.

            “Love you too babe,” Niall says with sarcasm and that same cheeky wink. I rolled my eyes, and left to wake my son up and give him breakfast.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Well I guess I should get up and talk to Harry. I know that both Harry and Alex are going to be nothing but cranky until they resolve their issues. And seeing as how I’m the fiancé that hates seeing her upset, I’m going to talk to Harry about this whole thing.

            I walked downstairs, and saw Harry sitting on the couch with a gallon of ice cream with a  chick flick on. Seriously? Well, I’ve known this guy for over three years, and yet I’ve never seen this side of him. As an everyday lad, I would probably make fun of him…but after remembering my “Marley & Me” experience, I don’t think that would be very wise of me.

            “Morning Harry,” I say, taking a seat next to him on the loveseat. He turned when he heard a voice; but when he realized it was me, he turned his head in the opposite direction, and held his head high, completely ignoring me. I mentally rolled my eyes at his childlike behavior. Geez; he can be a really pain in the ass sometimes. “Come on Harry; talk to me.”

            I don’t know why, but he turned to me; not that I’m complaining. He didn’t say anything at first, but at least I got him to turn around. So I guess I could say that’s progress

            “What do you want sister stealer?” Harry asked, giving me a dirty look. Ugh, he’s really making this difficult.

            “I want to know why you’ve suddenly become opposed to the idea of Alex and I getting married,” I replied to him. In return, he snorted.

            “Please; as if you don’t already know Horan,” he snapped at me, throwing the spoon he was eating ice cream with in the tub dramatically. “You’re stealing my sister away from me.”

            “What are you talking about Harry?” I asked in confusion. “I’m not taking Alex anywhere.”

            “Yes you are!” he argued back like a little kid. His mood made me internally sigh. I better get a medal for this…or at least a kiss from Alex. Oh God, I hope Zack doesn’t turn out like this. Okay, that came out wrong. I just mean that I hope he doesn’t fight Lexi and I on every little thing, and all of the small details. Hopefully that doesn’t happen. “You’re taking her away from me.”

            A big part of me broke as I watched Harry burst into tears. Nobody wants to wants to sit and watch one of their best mates cry. At the very least, it’s heartbreaking. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I placed my hands around his waist, and awkwardly patted his back. What else could I do? I wasn’t sure if he would be up for the full Horan Hug, but I know that I couldn’t just do nothing.

            “Harry, I know that this is difficult for you, but you have to explain to me what you’re feeling,” I said, giving reassuring pats to his back. “I can’t help you if I don’t understand what you’re talking about.”

            “You’ll never understand!” Harry cried out, gripping onto my shirt to hold himself up. Poor guy; whatever it is that he’s thinking has him really shaken up. “Niall, you and Greg are brothers, just like Lexi and I are brother and sister. But there’s one key difference. You’re the younger sibling while I’m the older sibling. Even though there isn’t that big of an age difference, I’m still her big brother, and she’s still my little sister. Growing up, I watched over her day and night. Then when that scum bag of a “boyfriend” entered her life, I was off, not paying attention. When I finally opened my eyes, I realized that I lost my baby sister. But when she laid eyes on you Niall, I gained the sister that I grew up with back. So in my mind, when I hear that she’s becoming a member of your family, I feel like I’m losing her all over again.”

            “Harry, I promise you; you are not losing Lexi,” I said sternly, holding a tight grip onto his shoulders.

            “How can you say that?” Harry asked in disbelief.

            “Because the only thing I’m changing about her, is her last name,” I reply. “Besides, it’s not like you’re never going to see her again.”

            “I know, but you guys are already starting a family together, and then I’ll have nobody,” Harry said, mumbling the last part. Ah, now I see the real problem here.

            “Okay, listen to me Haz,” I say, lifting his head so that his eyes met mine. “Yes, Lexi and I are starting a family together. There’s no point in denying that… but you’re a part of that family Haz. When we talk about how much like brothers were are in interviews, I really mean it. Even though I have Greg as an older brother, I can relate more to you boys. And as far as you being alone, you’ll meet someone someday.”

            “But what if I meet someone that I really like, but it turns out that she’s just using me for fame or money?” Harry questioned, trying to find some excuse.

            “Then I’ll the bitch,” a blunt, but loving voice answers from me. I smile when I turn around to see Alex standing with Zackary in her arms, having a big smirk on her face. She put Zackary down in his playpen before turning back to us to talk to Harry again. “Haz, you don’t have to worry about anything when it comes to finding the right girl. You’ll know in your heart when you’ve met the right girl. You’ll get that feeling that you can’t live without her. And like Niall said, you’re not losing me. If it makes you feel any better, you can think of it as gaining a brother…but you know, legally.”

            “So my brother and sister are getting married?” Harry teases, his normal playful tone returning. Thank God because I don’t know how much longer I could have handled seeing him crying. It was a real heart breaking, gut wrenching experience that I never want to go through again. I love Harry and Alex too much to see either of them cry.

            “That’s just gross Haz,” Alex replied, sticking her tongue out, and scrunching her face in disgust, making both Harry and I laugh.

            “So how about the three of us spend the day, bonding with each other,” Harry suggests with a hopeful, kind of pleading, almost begging look in his eyes.

            “Right, because it’s not like we don’t already know everything about each other,” Alex says sarcastically, making Harry roll his eyes.

            “I think it’s a good idea,” I say, letting my opinion be heard. “We are going to be actually related soon, so we might as well get some family time in.”

            “So how about it Lex?” Harry asked, begging once again. “Can the three of us just enjoy a day of relaxation together?”

            “No,” Alex replies bluntly. I must say, that even I’m surprised by her answer. But Harry on the other hand looked beyond disappointed. But before the water works could start again, Alex started explaining the reason behind her words. “But the four of us can.”

            Harry and I watched as she picked Zackary up, and walked over to the couch where she sat him on his lap. Harry and I smiled at the enthusiastic boy, and sat on either side of Alex. I wrapped my arms around my fiancé, and watched as Zackary crawled into his uncle’s lap, making us all smile.

            We decided on having a movie day, since it was simple, and easy. After the first movie, Harry decided it was time to ask a question.

            “So when’s the wedding?” Harry asked. Lexi and I looked at each other before simultaneously rolling our eyes. I think she’s right when she says these boys will be the death of us.