My Love (Naruhina) Chapter Three

Guys just letting you know Chapter Two is 4 years back from Ch 1 okie? Do not own Naruto

Naruto's POV

I knock the door and I heard a woman said "Come in"  from the inside. I open the door and I was met by a blonde hair woman she had a brown eyes and this OO size chest. She's resting her chin on her knuckles and on her desk a saw a bottle of sake. I assume she has been drinking. She looks like she's in late 20 but somehow my instinct tell me that she's around 50 or something but I just ignore it.

She look at me for a moment and said
"So you're a new student. Uzumaki Naruto . Am I right?"she said.

"Yes. That's me."I answer.

"I see."she said. She looked at me for a few second and she speaks "The school should be start soon so I guess I will give you your schedule now."she said and open her desk and took out a paper that I assume it's my schedule. She handed to me and I took it. Then she said "Since you're a new student I suppose you don't know much about the school. So I will put some student from your class to escort you today. But right now the school will be start in.."she look at her watch and said "in 10 minutes so I will call my assistant to take you to your first class. Then before lunch break I'll find your guide. You understand?"she said.

"I understand."I replied.

Suddenly she shout "Shizune!!!" I swear that I was almost deaf by her voice. Then the door behind me open and a woman around 23 comes in. I assume that's the principal's assistant. She had black short hair and black eyes.

"Yes Tsunade-sama?"she said.

"I need you to take our new student Mr.Uzumaki Naruto to his first class please. His first class will be with Kakashi."Tsunade said.

"Of course Tsunade-sama"she replied and then she turn toward me and said "So shall we go to your first class Naruto?".

"Hai"I replied and we start to make our way through the door. When I reach the door the principal call me "Naruto. If you need any help you can find Shizune or Me. Okay? Welcome to Konoha High School."she pause for a moment and said  "And by the way my name is Senju Tsunade"she said with a warm smile.

At first I thought she was just joking around cause from my old school neither the teachers nor principle cares about me they just tell me the school rules to follow. But then I return the smile and replied her
"Thank you Tsunade-baa.. Tsunade-Sama".
With a bow I went to my first class with Shizune besides me.

While we're on our way neither of us talk. It was silence until Shizune spoke "Are you nervous Naruto?".

"Not really. No"I replied calmly trying my best to hide my nervousness. It was more than nervous I was scare. I will meet another disgusting glare from the students though I'm used to it.

"Don't worry Naruto. I'm pretty sure you will fit right in. Just stay out of troubles or you will meet with Tsunade-Sama's wrath. Trust me you don't want to know how scary she is when she's in that mode."she said with a serious tone at the last part.

I gulp a bit but only answer "Hai Shizune-nii-chan". After a few minutes we arrived in front of my first class. Shuzune turns toward me and said "Don't worry Naruto. You'll be fine when you meet your new friends." Again I was suprised that there are people who cares about me. Not fully but just by their words still make me suprise and happy.

"Thank you Shizune-nii-chan."I said with a smile which she return. Soon she walk out of my sight. I stand there for a moment and think that I should just go home. "It's going to be alright"I said to myself. Then I slide the door open.