"It's cuter when you blush anyway." When he said that that's when I really got red,"D-dont say things like that!"

Karma just laughed,"I'm being nice Reni-chan. Appreciate it."

"Karma!"

We reached my house and Karma spoke,"You good now Reni-chan~?"

"Let's keep walking."

Karma looked at me,"Why?"

"Let's walk to your house."

Karma smirked,"Oh you just want to know where I live so you can stalk me right~?

"No! I just thought you can use some company too, you know?" I kept on walking,"Come on Karma!"

Karma ran up to me and walked with me,"isn't your aunt going to worry?"

"Nah, she's working late again."

"She works late a lot doesn't she?"

I sighed,"Yeah she does. I wish I could hang out with her more though.
Karma just stayed silent. I didn't really expect an answer anyway.

"This street." He lead the way towards his house. I kept following him and we got into a neighborhood that I wasn't expecting.

The houses were beautiful! They were like mini mansions. Did Karma live in one of these?

"Here." We came to a house that was tall and huge. I never would of expected him to live in a house like this. I was a little jealous of his home so far.

I saw the mailbox which read,'Akabane Residence'. He unlocked the door and we both went inside.

The entrance was a big room with a hallway down the middle leading into the living room and to the left was another hallway.

"Are you sure it's okay of your here? I don't want you getting into trouble because of me."

I was surprised to hear that he actually cared about me getting in trouble,"It's fine." I was still looking around the huge room,"Your house is really nice." I looked at him and he smirked,"It's my parents taste, not mine." I looked at him curiously,"Not your taste?"

"I prefer a smaller space that's more cozy. It be faster to get around everywhere in the house." I nodded,"That makes sense." Karma looked back at me,"You agree?"

"Yeah. I've always thought of my house being a nice, small, well-decorated house that's like made for a family and stuff. So it can be comfortable."

Karma smiled,"Exactly."

He went into the hallway down the middle and I followed him. It led into a living room simply furnished and a kitchen bar was half of it. He went into the kitchen.

"You want anything?

"No, I'm good." I sat at the bar stool and he stood on the opposite side of it, resting his head on his hand looking at me,"You know we have a school trip coming up soon right?" I perked up and smiled,"Yeah. I heard little about it though. Like how we get treated to the regular rooms while the the students at the main campus get to have fancy places to stay." I snickered.

"Well that's how it's always been with class 3-E. I guess your not fully used to it yet are you? Karma smirked.

"How come?" I asked rasins an eywbrow.

"You came to our class not too long ago. You were treated nice right?

"Not exactly. I mean sure, we got the good stuff and whatever,but it was never really fun. I rather be in the E Class instead of the A Class. Everyone actually cares about each other here and treats then nicely. All that ever happened in the A Class was the Five Virtuous getting all the attention."

Karma spoke,"Asano's little group?"

I nodded,"Just hearing his name annoys me." I leaned on my arm,"Did he do something?" Karma asked with a little bit of irritation in his voice.

"He was always clingy around me like we were a 'thing' because I was ranked 6th after Asano's group. He was always irritating though. He never had a actual talk with me or treated me with any respect. I was just his doll to show off to everyone."

//No one's P.O.V//

Karma thought to himself what a prick this guy was to treat Renee like that. He seriously wanted to punch this guy in the jaw.

"I'm happy now. I'm in this class and it's way better here than there." Renee smiled which always warms his heart. "And we're happy that your here too." Karma came up to her and brushed her hair back,"Especially me." He smiled at her and of course a blush crawled up to her cheeks.

"Ah~ there goes your color changing face again~" Renee quickly sat up straight,"Shuddap!"

//Renee//

Karma smirked,"It's getting late. You think we should head back to your house now?"

"We?"

"I can't let you go back home by yourself from here."

"No need to be so over protective Karma~" I grinned while blushing a little.

"I'm serious." Karma looked into my eyes,"Why?" I tilted my head.

"The older teenagers around here like to mess with people a night, but they know not to mess with me." Karma grinned.

"What did you do?" I asked stretching the question. I already had an idea of what he did.

"Your too young to understand." He grinned poked my forehead,"What's that supposed to mean?! You probably just hurt them really bad, didn't you?"

"Maybe you are old enough to understand." He pinched my hceeks. "Of course I am! I'm practically the same age as you."

He laughed,"Sure~"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Another chap, I started this chap right after I finished the chap 4 so I'll already have it ready. Maybe I'll go ahead and start chapter six too~
Anyway thank you for voting,commenting and bye for now! X3