Wilson the wombat

This story let's you, th reader take action and decide what Wilson the wombat does and says. Choose one action and/or quote that Wilson says, at the end, you can vote for one of three endings. Just post a message on my message do-hickey and the ending with the most votes, will be added (the voting ends on April 20th so get going and choose an ending!)

once upon a time, in the middle of a forest called happy forest, a wombat was born. Not just any wombat, this wombats name was Wilson. Wilson liked to explore happy forest. But one day, Wilson met a wolf. Wilson said, ( "Wolf, I'm not afraid of you, so stand aside!" - " Hi wolf. Sup. Want some cheese?" ) The wolf just stared at Wilson. After staring, the wolf laughed and laughed. Wilson started to laugh along. The wolf stopped, and so did Wilson. The wolf said (" No I do not wish to stand aside!" - " No, I do not want cheese." ) Wilson just laughed and walked away in the opposite direction. He came along a snake. He said, ( "Hi Mr.Snake, want some Cracker Jacks?!" - " Yo! Snake! Move!" ) The snake looked at Wilson. The snake said "Noooooooo!" and gobbled up Wilson.

After 2 days of being in the snakes belly, nature took it's course and Wilson was free. So Wilson decides to go back to his village in Happy Forest. He goes up the hill that overlooks his village and sees a horrible sight.

(choose your ending and post it on my messages before April 20th)

1) Snakes overtook the world and are taking up all Cracker Jacks in the world. The end.

2) A possessed block of cheese is coming for him. Wilson backs away but stumbles and falls on a root. He squirms backwards into a tree waiting for the cheese to take his life. The End.

3) his village is burnt down to the ground. Wilson hears terrible screaming. He looks over to the other side of the village, going over the hill is a pack of evil monkeys taking his family to the evil lair of Monkiopolis across happy forest, into Unhappy Forest, causing Wilson, to have a sequel to this radical story.

Vote for 1,2,or 3 on my message board and it will be added. Drawing on April 20th so act now