Chapter 2

"What are you doing?"

Naruto turned to Astrid as his Clones copied Techniques from the Book into Paper.

"I will have to return the book in a few days. And I won't be able to get it back until I am Rank A. So, I will just copy all the fifteen techniques and train with it. And I can return a Book before a week right?"

Astrid was surprised as that was smart.

"Yes. But you will only return it after three days."

Naruto thought about it.

"Has it not been three days since I borrowed it?"

Naruto pulled out the Library card and saw that it had just been 1 Days and 16 Hours since he had borrowed the book. So he would have to wait for One day and Eight Hours more before he returned the book and got a new book.

It was good that he had Kage Bunshin as he could use it to hasten learning from books and maximise the amount of books that he read as he would not have to repeat the same book.

Astrid wanted to stop him but she could not as there was no rule against it.

Naruto's clones dispelled as they finished writing every technique from the book. Naruto collected every one of the papers and stacked them on top of each other.

"Goodbye. I have got to go to Team Assignment. I will see you later."

Naruto opened the portal as he walked in.

Sometimes later,

Konoha Shinobi Academy,

Konoha...

"Huh. Naruto. What the hell are you doing here? Only those who passed the exam are supposed to be here."

Naruto stood up as he showed the Forehead Protector that he had tied it around his waist along with the Obi.

"See this. This is a Forehead Protector?"

"Hey, will you let me through?"

Naruto turned to the voice and saw that it was his Crush, Sakura Haruno. Could it be that she wanted to sit next to him?

"Naruto, move your ass to the side. I want to sit on the other side of you."

What? Otherside. Naruto turned his head and saw that Sasuke Uchiha was sitting there. Sasuke Uchiha was the most popular guy in the class and always acted like he was so cool. Naruto hated him more than anyone. Sakura pushed Naruto back before sitting beside Sasuke.

"You should really get rid of the crush you have on her. She is totally not your type."

Naruto looked up from the ground and saw that it was Ino that spoke. Naruto got up as he dusted his clothes.

"What is it to you? Don't you also have a crush on Sasuke?"

"I do. But that is not what we are talking about. How about we get some Therapeutic Talk between us."

Naruto looked at Ino suspiciously. Why was she doing it?

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?"

"I am just trying to prove to my father that I am also a Yamanaka. Just come with me."

Ino grabbed Naruto's hand as she pulled him to the empty seat behind Shikamaru and Choji.

"Oh hey Naruto. Do you want some chips?"

Shikamaru looked at Naruto as Choji offered him some chips.

"Sigh. It seems she has cut another Guinea Pig. All the previous people that she gave this talk to did not understand anything. Let's see what happens to you."