Chap 1

Aerinz was currently asleep and huddled up in his bed with a bunch of blankets surrounding him. He twitched and his breath quickened as he was sleep, clearly having some sort of nightmare.

He woke up breathing harshly and looking around with panic, sweating before remembering he was in his bedroom. He gets out of bed and throws on a shirt and makes his way outside his house.

It was a quiet and chilly night, he lived in a place where there were many, many trees. Aerinz decided he'd take a stroll in the woods and made his way through a path that seemed endless. He was walking as he took in deep and calm breathes, slowly calming down when he heard a weird noise.

Aerinz came to a halt as he looked around, after a long pause of no sound he resumed to his walking when yet again he heard another noise from nearby. Aerinz hummed and looked to where the noise was coming from and decided to investigate since he was...stupid

————

"Hello?"

aerinz called out and heard a yelp, yet again he spoke "anyone there?" he says again before noticing the moons light reflecting nearby as he slowly makes his way.

Once he finally made his way, he saw something beautiful...aerinz gasped as he saw pearly white wings covering something. He was in awe of the beautiful wings, nothing alike his crappy wings.

Aerinz then rushes over when the wings disappear and a quite skinny man is uncovered from the wings shielding him.

"Hey, hey! You alright?!" he says as he shakes the blonde-haired man. When he gets no response he slowly starts to worry. He presses two fingers to the mans pulse and feels a heartbeat.

"still alive i guess" he murmurs before huffing and carrying the man bridal style, grunting as he picks the man up "how the hell did he get in this situation..." he speaks to himself as he quickly makes his way back to his home.