Chapter 1

The urge I get to lock him in my room and ride him until he can't cum anymore is more than I thought. When I first started talking, my first word was not ma or pa, but your name. Ever since P'khun explained to me what love is, you have been the first person who comes to mind. I have always wanted to be your one and only, but why are you pushing me away? It is driving me nuts. Should I just kill you and follow you? what should I do? I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed, "H H-H-help." I turned my gaze to the guy who was now lying on the bed, covered in blood and looking like a bitch.

"Are you in pain, Honey?" I turn my body slightly to his side, extending my hand near his face and caressing his cheek with my thumb. "Poor Yim," I said, leaning closer to him while remaining in the same position. "I warned you, sweetheart, to stay away from him, but you didn't listen," I muttered in a low danger voice. "You little bitch, he doesn't even love you; he loves me *cough*." Yim groaned. "Nosey little fucker, aren't you?" I muttered, stabbing him right in the throat.

"See you in hell honey" I whispered to the latter who just breathe his last moment right near my face. "Ew blood on my hands" I tried to wipe the blood on the bed sheet but it's better to wash my hands than that right?. Then I stood up of the bed walking to the bathroom . "mm my Uncle's scent" I breathe in his scent excitedly. I quickly took a shower using his shampoo and body lotion because I promise my best friend that I will visit him today at the bar. I took off the bathrobe I was wearing this whole time and let it fall to the ground sliding down my beautiful waist and peachy butt.

"Strumming my pain with his fingers

Singing my life with his words

Killing me softly with his song

Telling my whole life with his words

Killing me softly with his song"

I sang in a high pitch to pour my emotions out. I always wanted to be a singer because my Uncle loves music, so my papa Kan hired a professional musician for me. I was so interested at first but one day he touch my wee wee. Though i seduced the fucker.

*Flashback*

"Mm-mm stop, I don't like it" I moaned him to stop but fuck I don't want him to stop, "You seduced me first and now you want me to stop" Teacher whispered against my ear pecking on my neck. "Mm-mm slow down" I moaned again. "Shush Pete, Someone will hear you" Teacher whispered again now stroking faster.

"What the fuck is going on here?" My Uncle entered the room angrily, followed by Uncle Kinn. "Huhuhuhuhu, Uncle, he is touching my wee wee," I cried as soon as he walked in, causing my teacher to complain that I was the one who seduced him."Take him to the living room, Kinn, and call Paa and Uncle Korn." My Uncle groaned, and Uncle Kinn immediately did.

"Are you saying that my little boy seduced you?" Papa Kan shouted. "Y-yes, sir. I swear to God. He always touches my dick, then pretends he tripped and accidentally touched it. Sometimes he sits on my lap and says he can play the piano comfortably like that, but he grinds his ass against me and he-" Before he could finish his sentence, my papa Korn slapped him. "He is only 16 years old, you fucking pervert. You dare to touch my innocent little baby, who has no idea what Seducing means?" Papa Korn pulled out his gun and aimed it at him.

"Kill him, Pa. You dare to touch my baby." P'Khun shouted. Pfft, poor horny bastard, you dare look at my Uncle with those filthy eyes. I will destroy you. "Grandpa, I am scared," I said, moving closer to Papa Kan and hiding behind him. "Baby, don't you dare ever get scared of these kinda fuckers. You are our baby. You can do whatever you want; we will always be there for you," Papa Korn said, as everyone nodded in unison except my uncle Vegas. Tsk, motherfucker.