one > in which tyler finds josh's instagram account

Magsimula sa umpisa

tyler: howell high.

spooky jim: OH MY GOD SINCE WHEN I HAVENT SEEN YOU THERE

tyler: idk. i think i have fourth period with you actually.

spooky jim: we need to hang out no joke.

tyler: okay

spooky jim: okay. meet me at lunch tmrw? what table do you sit at?

tyler: um. i dont sit at lunch in the cafeteria.

spooky jim: where do you sit?

i bit my lip, contemplating whether i should tell him or not. he doesnt need to know.

tyler: doesnt matter. where do you sit ill meet you there.

spooky jim: the third table.

tyler: okay. ttyl

i put my phone back on my nightstand and pulled out my computer. i set it on my lap and opened it up, typing in the password, 'blurryface' and going to tumblr to waste my life away.

then all of a sudden my skype is going off. i dont remember giving it to anyone recently. probably just my mom. i click answer and josh's face pops up, making me flinch back in surprise. he chuckles slightly and waves awkwardly. i wave back and look at him in utter shock and confusion.

"so, how did you get my skype again?" i ask and he smiles shyly. his smile looks so cute.

"umm. you put it in your instagram bio?" he says but it comes out more like a question. ohhhh. now i remember that. i put it in there hoping someone would actually want to talk to me. i chuckle and scratch the back of my neck awkwardly. i can already feel my cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

"oh. yeah. i knew that." i say looking down at my shoes, the blush on my cheeks still not receding. he laughs and it sends shivers down my spine.

"youre cute when youre awkward." he says out of nowhere.

"whatever." i mumble with a small smile on my face.

"soooooooo. you can play piano right?" he asks and i look up at his expectant eyes. though i look away quickly to glance at my piano.

"um, yeah. why?" i ask looking back to him a little uncomfortably.

"can you play me something? he says with hope in his eyes. now who could reject those eyes.

"um. sure," i say grabbing my piano. i put it on my lap and turn it on. i hover my hands over the keys, making sure theyre in the right place before looking back at josh for approval. he gives me a small encouraging smile and a thumbs up. here goes nothing.

i press the keys in a small tune.

"im a goner, somebody catch my breath.

im a goner, somebody catch my breath.

i wanna be known, by you.

im a goner, somebody catch my breath.

i wanna be known, by you.

though im weak, and beaten down, ill slip away, into the sound.

the ghost of you, is close to me, im inside out, youre underneath.

ive got two faces, blurrys the one im not.

i need your help to, take him out.

though im weak, and beaten down, ill slip away, into the sound.

the ghost of you, is close to me, im inside out, youre underneath.

though im weak, and beaten down, ill slip away, into the sound.

the ghost of you, is close to me, im inside out, youre underneath.

dont let me be gone.

dont let me be gone

dont let me be gone

dont let me be gone.

DONT LET ME BE

DONT LET ME BE

YEAH

IM A GONER, SOMEBODY CATCH MY BREATH.

I WANNA BE KNOWN, BY YOU.

you."

i finished, panting slightly. i looked up at josh to see his reaction. his eyes were a little wide but he still looked a little shock. i bit my lip in worry.

"th-that was amazing, tyler." i blushed at his comment and mumbled something resembling a 'thank you'.

"i like the part where you started screaming. it was a little bit of a surprise. in my head it was like 'tiny bean does the scream'." he said and i laughed at his impression of my screaming. he smiled back at me, with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"thanks i think?" i asked, still laughing slightly. he chuckled and nodded.

"yeah." we kinda just sat there looking at each other. a minute or so passed until i realized i was being awkward.

"so, ill talk to you tomorrow?" i asked, raising my eyebrow to emphasize my question. he nodded and smiled back at me. "okay, well. goodbye josh."his face seemed to drop slightly at that, but he kept smiling.

"yeah. goodbye." he waved and i did the same before ending the call and shutting the laptop. i put it back in its usual place on my desk along with my keyboard. i sat back on my bed and just sat there for a while, thinking a bit.

ill take my time on my ride with this one.

----
okay. this is shitty sorry. ill try to make the next chapter better. thanks for reading. have a nice day. c:
-xojzmn