How Deep Is Your LOVE? 3

•Part 3•

He could hear his heart pounding against his ears. Heavy and loud. His lungs stiffen, chest arched up from the chair, head hitting the back of the wooden chair due to strong continuous hold, throat choking up, mouth dried up, legs struggling around the bounds, toes tingling, sir flow slowly cutting off. His palm stiff and open trying to grab on something, while he thrashed on a chair bound for his life. Those crystal blue eyes turned red, swollen, leaking tears, burning down his cheeks.

A sudden strong hit on the back of his neck, made him jerk his head a bit back in pain. He could feel a hot dip flowing down. His breaths shallow, as the hand steadied around his neck, choking him hard. His eyes rolled back,His head spun around. The hold on his neck loosened, making him choke on sudden air flow. The world turned dark, his eyes fluttered closed. The struggles came down slowly to end. His body loosened up, now just being held up with the help of bounds and the chair. A lone tear escaped the corner of his closed eyes, in pain.

The man. Held a wooden rod,standing behind Shivay. Her brother. Samarjeet Malhotra. How dare he interrupt her. She was about to finish off right here and now.

"What the hell did you do..."
She marched towards her brother angrily, holding onto his cost lapels. Gritting her teeth.

"I. Did. What. Was. Needed. To. Be. Done. Ragini.,"
He jerked off her hands from his coat.
Walking in front of shivay. He looked at him, tied up, face bruised, messy hair and clothes. Unconscious. Bound by the shackles. The Shivay Singh Oberoi. At their mercy. A dream come true.

"Good job, sister..great job indeed.",
He laughed, his hands on pocket, as he noticed fingers imprinted on shivay's cheek.

"Why did you come here...I told you right..I would handle it...why did you do that?"
She turned him, holding his arm, turning him towards herself. Seeking answers.

"I told you right..you would get her...then what was the need to interfere...I told you ..let me handle this my way.."
She gritted her teeth, not liking the way her brother interrupted her.

"What assurance would you give...if you would have killed shivay..I couldn't have reached Anika ever.."
He barged at her. Making her shudder. His eyes boring into hers. Clearly giving away the hate, and rage in them.

"I want her....you get that...you get shivay...or kill him..do whatever the hell you want..I want Anika. And in no way I will let you disrupt my plan." He pointed his finger at her. He had enough of both shivay and Anika playing with his and his sisters life. He won't let them both be a puppet. Marriage. No marriage. Marriage in a week. No. 3 days. 2 days. And then no marriage. This time. It's for once and all final.

Ragini looked at him, pondering over. Her brother was right. Till shivay and Anika are still together they can have an upper hand. In no way is going to take risks.

Samar sighed. Ran a hand through his, hair and face. Calming down. He looked at her, who had calmed down too.

He won't wake up this soon...let's come back after sometime..come"
He said. They were actually at their farmhouse. A beautiful one far away from the city. In a secluded place, surrounded just by nature. In the open basement, they had kept him bound. Not wanting to take risks being caught. Because a single order from the Oberoi family. The whole Mumbai would be under investigation. And no, he wasn't wrong.

Investigation, checking, barricades everything was top notch, and strictly followed around Mumbai. But they had luck on their side that they escaped before all situation control. He won't take a chance now. Not now. When he is near his finish line.

He was here to call her back home, for dinner. And knowing her, she would do something out of her anger. She didn't prove him wrong, did she?
The scene when he entered, angered him. She was taking things in her hands. That was to be done in extreme, otherwise they had decided to play along. And that would just being down all their struggle till now.