Chapter Thirty Two

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Randy

I sat there pissed watching the jock Henry flirt with sapp. I knew we were broken up but she was still mine. I would soon get her back. And if he didn't back off I was going to gut him here and now.

I had everyone vote on the movie. Sidney looked through them "is Jamie Lee Curtis in all of these?" She asked. I smirked "she's the scream queen" I said acting like I was praying. "With a set of lungs like that she should be" Stu chuckled. "He means tits,," yn said, rolling her eyes.

Billy

When I walked through the door of Stu's house for his party, I instantly recognized Sidney. She was sitting on the couch, looking through Stu's collection of horror films. I smiled fondly when I heard her question why Jamie Lee Curtis was in so many of them. My girl wasn't a fan of horror, but I loved how she would still watch them for all of us.

My smile turned into a frown when I noticed the wince that passed over her face as she leaned back, her hand moving to rest on her stomach. I knew that she was still sore from her attack, having to be very careful so her stitches didn't tear, and watching her like that no matter how much she tried to hide it so she didn't worry us only made me even angrier and more determined to make the fucker who almost killed her pay...

"Hey, Princess," I said softly, coming up behind her to drop a kiss to her head.

Sidney squeaked slightly but smiled when she recognized my voice. She curled up beside me when I sat down. "I'm so happy you're here," she said.

I kissed her head again and wrapped my arm around her so she was more comfortable. I noticed Randy look away, upset. I knew that he was jealous that I could still have Sidney while he couldn't have Sapp right now, but that wasn't my fault. I understand where he was coming from when he broke up with her to protect her, but it was still a stupid move. The assholes who hurt them were going to still come after them—I just had a feeling—and I'm personally not wasting a second away from Sid. If anything, her attack has only made me even more determined to find out who it was and make them scream for mercy I would never give.

We all watched horror movies for a while before Sidney and I slipped away from the group to go upstairs to Stu's parents' bedroom. I wanted her to myself; I was sick of sharing her with everyone.

After entering the bedroom, we sat on the bed and talked. She told me about how afraid she was that she was the bad seed, that she'd turn out like what everyone says that Maureen was. My Princess was pure and sweet, she could never be the whore that Maureen was.

Sapp

The movies started and some guy made a comment which set Randy off. "Jesus, you don't know the rules?!" He said pausing the movie and standing up "there are certain rules one must abide by to successfully survive a horror movie. One you can never have sex" everyone booed and threw popcorn at him. I rolled my eyes. He was such a nerd.

Rule number two never drink or do drugs" he said and we all toasted taking a drink. And rule number 3 never ever under any circumstances say I'll be right back cause you won't be back" he said. Stu stood up "hey I'm gonna get another beer you want one?" He asked. "Yeah sure" Randy waved him off "ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" He said dramatically and we all laughed.

I saw a certain green haired bitch smiling lovingly at MY Randy. I stormed out needing some air. I went for a walk.

Billy

After Sidney poured her heart out to me about her insecurities, we embraced and I buried my face in her neck, inhaling the sweet vanilla scent that seemed to be so natural to her. I wanted her so badly, but I didn't want to pressure her into anything she wasn't ready for...