𝟬𝟬𝟰 - chapter four

Magsimula sa umpisa

Brooke giggled. "Stop, you're making me blush".

"That's my job, baby".

Gracie leaned down, going to kiss Brooke, but they heard a voice come from upstairs, causing them to pull away.

"Oh my god, look at the photos I took of you, Gracie". Abby giggled as she jogged down the stairs, holding onto her camera and looking at the Abrams woman. When Abby made it downstairs, Gracie and Brooke moved away from each other, and Abby showed them the photos she took with her camera. Photos of Gracie upstairs in her bedroom, getting ready for tonight. There were photos of her posing for the camera as well, fuck she looks so good.

"Wow, these are great, Abby". Brooke gasped as she looked at all of the photos.

Gracie chuckled. "Thanks, Abby".

"You gonna come with us tonight?". Abby suddenly asked as she looked at Brooke, turning her camera off. Brooke just sighed, shaking her head and looking at the Waisler woman.

"No, I'm not". Brooke answered. "But I'm going to the Grammys with Gracie tomorrow".

"Oh, okay". Abby shrugged, and then she looked at Gracie, a smile forming on her face. "Next time I see you, you're gonna be a Grammy winner".

Gracie laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah, I don't think so".

"Gracie! Can you come back up here?!".

It was one of Gracie's stylists calling her from upstairs, in her bedroom. Gracie looked up the stairs and nodded.

"Alright!". Gracie then looked back at Brooke. "You doing anything tonight?".

Brooke shrugged. "I don't know, I might do something with Jacob".

"Okay". Gracie squeezed the girl's hand before walking back upstairs, Abby smiling at Brooke before following Gracie from behind, turning her camera back on. Brooke turned around and walked back into the kitchen, pulling her phone out of her pocket and going to text Jacob. She decided that she wanted to hang out with him, since he wasn't busy, so she went into her contacts and went to message him. But before she could, someone started to call her, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

Jackson!

Brooke felt her breath hitch as she stared at the contact, Jack was calling her. She hasn't talked to him since that afternoon in her apartment, before Josie had showed up and yelled at her. Her thumb hovered over the green button, and she didn't know if she should answer the boy. But at the same time, she really wanted to.

After a few seconds of thinking, she just bit the inside of her cheek and answered the call, holding her phone against her ear and sitting down on the stool.

"Jack?".

"Hey, Brooke". He sighed in relief over the phone, and Brooke bit the bottom of her lip, letting him speak. "Um- I didn't think you'd answer, to be honest".

She just hummed, looking down at the kitchen counter and exhaling slowly, letting Jack continue speaking and tell Brooke what he wants.

"Um, how are you?".

Brooke shrugged. "Fine, why?".