★ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟢𝟥.

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ  { 𝖨𝖱𝖫;𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖬 }

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ { 𝖨𝖱𝖫;𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖬 }

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

irl

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

chris was walking downstairs to the kitchen, wanting to grab a soda, and he met his triplet brothers staring at him.

"what" he said narrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"nothing" matt said shaking his head as he looked into his phone.

"if its nothing then why are you both staring at me like im some knucklehead" chris exclaimed confused and kind of pissed at this point.

"are you just not gonna do anything?" nick sighed as he had a serious look on his face.

"do something. about what exactly?" he shrugs.

"you know what im talking about chris." the boy replied, with an exasperated expression on his face.

"no the fuck i dont, if i knew i wouldnt ask what are you talking about, im obviously fucking confused, dumbass."

"we are talking about josephine blanchard, chris." matt said with an annoyed tone. he was so done with chris and his stupidness. he tried to stay quiet but he just couldn't.

"what about her? im not doing shit about it. she just followed me, liked one of my posts and commented its not big deal.." the boy said, while opening the fridge and grabbing a pepsi, then closing it back, followed by him, taking a seat next to matt and nick.

"you literally texted us in the groupchat telling us that you want to text her. then why not do it?"

"well you said its a bad idea, matthew. so i dont understand why does it bother you so much that i dont wanna text her. you literally told me that i dont have the balls to text her and actually youre right, so lets just get over it." chris said, an annoyed tone being identified in his voice.

"chris, are you FUCKING stupid?" nick said annoyed as he talked over chris not caring what he has to say. "you have been crushing over that girl since 2016, homeboy. and you literally listened to her album on repeat every day, while getting up, eating, showering, studying, literally everything you were doing you were doing it while listening to her music. you know literally everything about her, you went to her concert, and you bought tickets for the GUTS tour. she FOLLOWED you, dude. why do you not know how to take a sign from the heavens?? this is your chance, kid. its your chance to talk to your celebrity crush. you could become friends. 17 year old you would die to be in your position and if he heard that josephine followed you, he wouldnt hesitate to talk to her. how STUPID can you possibly be??"

nick left both chris and matt speechless, with their eyes widened while they freezed in their places.

"now TALK." nick nudged chris, who was sitting beside him, his facial expression giving it away that he was still shocked about nick's argument.

"uhm.. i. i guess youre right, nick.. maybe i should text her, i mean.. its my chance to talk to me celebrity crush, right? what could possibly go wrong.." he said unsure as he came back to his senses.

"thats the chris i know, dude!" matt exclaimed with a tight-lipped smile as he put his hand on chris' shoulder trying to reassure him that everything will go just fine and he doesnt have to worry about anything.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

instagram

Josephine Blanchard
josephineb09 • instagram
31.7M followers • 311 posts
you follow each other on instagram
you both follow charlidamelio and 78 others

christophersturniolo
hi 👋
read 5:42AM

josephineb09
oh hi !!
was hoping you would text me

christophersturniolo
really??
how come?

josephineb09
idk
js had a feeling you would text me lol
so.. youre a youtuber right?
i have watched some of your videos
with your brothers
they're pretty funny ngl
im a nick girl tho 🗣️🗣️

chistophersturniolo
oh haha
well everyones a nick girl deep down
so cant blame you hes the funniest 🤷🏻

josephineb09
spitting facts after facts fr
so.. you listen to my music right?

christophersturniolo
im your biggest fan actually
like i love your music
i also bought tickets for the guts tour
that album is a masterpiece ngl

josephineb09
daaaaamn
thats fire tho
thanks for all the support
it mean a lot :))

christophersturniolo
oh dw
i loved you since your disney era ngl

josephineb09
ooooh so youre an og
i see ;)
ugh i gtg, my manager calls me
ttyl tho you seem nice :)

christophersturniolo
thanks :)
well ttyl !!
bye

josephineb09
bye chris :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝐚/𝐧: damn yall, made them talk for the first time this chapter. but dw im gonna make yall laugh and suffer and everything cause this is a slowburn wrote by ME. so youre gonna enjoy it (i hope 🗣️😭!!) btw sorry for not being too active but school ☹️☹️ anyway ill try to be more active since tomorrow the weekend starts and then i have easter break :3 !! stay safe yall <3

↳ ❝ [inna] ¡! ❞