。⁠:゚✿Prologue 3✿゚⁠:⁠。

Authors Pov-

"Musu People call me a badboy idk why
maybe because they judged me with my badboy looks...or my cold aura but i never harmed anybody innocent, never bullied anyone, never tried to do something cheap, never disrespected girls but still they call me A FUCKBOY, A PLAYBOY, A BASTARD, A MORON and many things....all my life I have only been misunderstood...i may look like a playboy but i never dated anyone nor i loved anyone...it's just that I love to talk to new people...i like to flirt with them just to see their red blushing cheeks...but when you came into my life..."(Nick went closer to Muskan and held her cheeks in his palm and said)

"you became the utmost important person to me...you became my first priority...after falling in love with you I never looked at anyone either with the flirty eyes...you became the blooming flowers of my withered garden....you became the ray of light in my dark life, whenever you see me with your dark brown orbs it feels like they want to say something....from the day you have arrived in my life it has become all become ethereal...every moment which I spend with you will be replayed by my mind in seven minutes during my death time...trust me either it's you or no one...i am willing to wait for you for the rest of my lives...I am willing to wait for you in all my next lives...and give me your answer by thinking wisely love because if you say yes then I am selfish enough to keep you with me for the rest of my lives...either by hook or crook... because...(Nick went extremely close to her lips and looked dangerously into her eyes and said)

                   "YOU ARE MINE"
                   "MINE TO LOVE"
                   "MINE TO ADORN"
                  "MINE TO ADMIRE"
                    "MINE TO HAVE"
                    "MINE TO FUCK"
                            "AND"
                  "MINE TO MARRY"

                               -MY JOURNEY TO YOU

Stay in touch to know more

•Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow
•Comment and let me know your views about the story
•English is not my main language so don't judge my writing
•There might be some grammatical mistakes which i didn't noticed so if u come across them let me know in the comments
•Here's my Instagram id- Author_aasha008
•If u have any confusion or questions regarding them then ask me in the comments
              Bye Lovelies
Have a good day and stay healthy and safe 🫶🪷🌈✨🧿

MY JOURNEY TO YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें