||3||

Ishani and Rajat step into the grand hall of Paradise Mansion, greeted by the warm smiles of the house helps.

Raman the house help cheerfully asked Kaise hai, Rajat baba?

Rajat returns the smile, his familiarity evident in their exchange. Main accha hoon, kaka. Aap kaise hai?

The elderly man, Raman, who has served the Singh family for years, smiles back warmly. Main bhi accha hoon, baba.

Rajat nods in acknowledgment, his attention then drawn to Ishani, who stands in awe of the exquisite decor of the hall. Yeh kaun hai, baba?

Raman asked curiously seeing the new face with Rajat in the Mansion

Rajat introduces Ishani and says Yeh Ishani Raisinghania hai, kaka. Amrita aunty ki designer hai.

Raman nods in understanding, offering to fetch Amrita. Aap baithiye, main bahu rani ko bula ke laata hoon.

Ishani and Rajat take a seat on the sofa, Ishani still marveling at the beauty of the surroundings.

Just then, the graceful voice of Amrita Pratap Singh fills the hall, drawing Ishani's attention. Amrita enters with a warm smile, her presence commanding respect.

Rajat!

Rajat stands up respectfully and touches Amrita's feet, a gesture of reverence and affection. Amrita embraces him with motherly affection, and Ishani watches in surprise at the intimate moment.

Amrita notices Ishani's curious gaze and addresses her with kindness. And you must be Ms Raisinghania, right?

Ishani nods with a smile, feeling a wave of admiration for Amrita's demeanor.

Amrita extending her hand says Nice to meet you, Miss Ishani Raisinghania. I am Amrita Pratap Singh.

Ishani reciprocates the handshake with reverence, her admiration evident in her voice.

Aapko kaun nahi jaanta, ma'am? I am a huge fan of your designs. In fact, you are the inspiration behind my career. Pleasure is all mine, ma'am. I am pleased to meet you.

Amrita's smile widens at Ishani's heartfelt words, appreciating the genuine admiration from the young designer.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Amrita, Ishani, and Rajat sit comfortably in the lavish hall, the atmosphere tinged with anticipation as they discuss the upcoming fashion show.

Ms. Raisinghania, you must be familiar with the details of the fashion show, right?

Ishani nods respectfully, her expression conveying her understanding. Yes, ma'am. Mr. Thakur has briefed me on everything.

Amrita acknowledges Ishani's response with a nod of approval. Just then, Raman and another house help enter with snacks and coffee, placing them on the table before quietly retreating to the kitchen.

Amrita says, Ms. Raisinghania, I hope you will be able to manage the work within one month. I know it's a short time, but unfortunately, we don't have much choice.

Ishani smiles confidently, her determination shining through. Please, call me Ishani, ma'am. And don't worry, I will make sure the fashion show is a success.

Amrita's smile widens at Ishani's confidence and admiringly says I like your confidence, Ishani.

As they delve into the details of the fashion show and the designs, Ishani musters the courage to ask a question.