Chapter 2- I-I'm sorry

Chapter 2 -"I-I'm sorry"

Next day:

You get up on time today, eat breakfast, and head to school hoping no one remembers what happened yesterday. Yuichiro calls you over but you are too caught up in your thoughts. Yuichiro pulls your hand and catches your attention. You look over at him and he says...

Yuichiro: Y/N are you ok  I saw what happened yesterday

Y/N: Well ya everyone did

You stay silent and Yuichiro hugs you. Muichiro stands next to Yuichiro, looks at the ground, and leaves without a word. Nezuko and Kanao come running out and join the group hug. That makes you feel better.

Kanao: How are you Y/N?

Y/N: Fine by you guys

Nezuko: Aww

Everyone gets off but Nezuko keeps hanging on to Y/N. Kanao tries to drag Nezuko off but it ends up with you and Nezuko falling two different ways. Muichiro wasn't too far away right in time he ran and caught you right in his hands and his hair wasn't letting you see his face. He turns around and says...

Muichiro: I-I'm sorry

You were shocked right there his face was so close to yours. He let go almost making you fall but you catch your step.

Soon you guys ( Nezuko's brother is also here) and gurls get to school. You unpack your stuff and head into your first class. 

Time skip by my lazy A*s

Lunchtime the bell rings and all the kids go rushing out like they are about to die if they don't eat this second like what did they do so hard that they are about to die?

You decide to eat outside today because people might gossip about you. You go to the roof of the school and see Muichiro and then you quickly get out and go to the garden instead.

After lunch, you have chemistry you love and you get straight A. 

Teacher (this one is a VERY formal teacher): Hello students we have a new test coming up I told you guys about it and we practiced and we had partners so we will have them again. You guys will have new partners I will tell you who you are working with.

Y/N's thoughts: I swear if I have Mui...

Teacher: First, Y/N and Muichiro...

Y/N's thoughts: You are kidding me I just said I didn't want Muichiro

Teacher: (Says all the partners) You may start now

Muichiro and you silently get your stuff, go to a table, and start the practice...

You and Muichiro mix the needed things to gather and soon you two or should I say couple go to the teacher and show what you have made. The teacher is impressed with how fast you two did it and it was all the correct ingredients.

You two get a free homework pass cause you guys are too good.

Time skip

Y/N's pov:

Time to go home yess I am soo tired from school and seeing Muichiro. I am gona go home and watch some TV. What should I watch? Oh, I know how about ( Movie or a TV show).

You go home, change, grab a snack, and watch your TV show/ Movie.