ʏᴏᴜ sᴄᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"You hit a dog." Sirius spoke in shock and couldn't believe that she hit an actual dog making him go sad. "Not the dog."

"It was an accident!" Allison cried as Chris chuckled remembering when they got him Luca had told him what happened and why they were late for dinner.

"No! I mean, yes, I know where I hit it, but the dog is–" Allison sob.

"Where is it?" Samira patiently asked.

"It's in my car, with my brother." Allison told her as Samira followed Allison out into the pouring rain, where Luca looked at in shock seeing Samira who gave him a smile.

In the trunk was with the dog, a white and gray collie, in the trunk of their hatchback car. The dog instantly starts growling at them, scaring Allison and causing her to jump backward. Samira, concerned, grabs her by the shoulders to steady her.

"You okay?" Samira asks in concern as Allison nods as she catches her breath from all the crying, and Scott smiles gently.

"She's just frightened." Samira tells her as her eyes flickered to Luca who was staring at her seeing he was caught making him look away blushing.

"That makes two of us." Allison tells her as she tries to hide a chuckle after seeing her brother blush.

Samira clears her throat before looking away from Luca and back to the dog. "Let me see if I have any better luck."

Samira looks at the dog, maintaining eye contact and a stern look, which seems to instinctively trigger her newly-gained animal instincts. Suddenly, her irises glow bright gold, and the dog ultimately submits to her and stops growling.

Regulus and Remus looked in shock as they stared to connect the dot, glowing eyes, her bite healing, super hearing all of that she gained because she got bitten from a werewolf making her werewolf.

"You're a-a." Regulus trails off as he looks at her with wide eyes, making Samira nod.

"Merlin." Remus shakes his head and couldn't believe that his friend was a werewolf like him.

"Wait, what is she?" Barty questions making regulus shakes his head.

"But we know what to know, moony." Sirius tells him as James nods in agreement.

"Just keep watching and you'll find out." Remus told them, making them pout.

Inside the clinic, Samira and Luca as Allison decide to stay in the car as they bring the dog to the exam room, where Samira is checking the dog out for injuries.

"I think her leg is broken. I've seen the doctor do plenty of splints. I can do it myself and then give her a painkiller for now." Samira tells him as Luca nods gratefully, and Samira notices that he's shivering from the cold and the rain as he didn't have a jacket on, just an AC/DC t-shirt and jeans on.

"I have another hoodie in my bag..." Samira tells him, making him raise a brow. "I'll usually get my hoodies from the men's section there more comfortable."

Luca chuckles. "I don't want to trouble you."

Samira grabs the hoodie and hands it to him. "Here."