Another dragon admirer

Start from the beginning

Tatsu

I wonder what's going on with him... Is he scared to loose me to this pirate? He not often shows that much affection for me... It feels good to get pampered like this... on the other hand I also know we shouldn't do this... He wouldn't dare to touch his goddess... He never did... Even if I invited him sometimes when I was in my heat cycle... Yeah, being half dragon - half human caused me this hassle... But he always just kept on keeping his distance to me and the feelings between us... He declared me as the respected goddess of this island ever since I saved them back then... His goddess... I then try to distract him with a question from this weird emotions, which are swirling around us at the moment... „How are your wounds? This pirate did hurt you pretty bad yesterday... You should worry more about yourself then about me..."

Overall POV

Apep takes a deep breath before responding to you. Your question causes him to come back to his senses. He realizes that he is getting lost in his desires for you, which is not appropriate for him as the tribes leader. He is starting to feel that he crossed a line between you two by showing so much affection... He can't help but blush with such deep red cheeks and he looks away from you... He feels embarrassed in this moment and he decides to return to the real topic at hand.

So he clears his throat and his blush slowly disappears. He realizes that he was losing himself just a minute ago. But he also realizes how deep your connection was for all these years. The connection between the two of you is deeper than any romance between ordinary people. You two have such an intense connection that you have seen and felt things for each other that are much deeper than any ordinary romance... For this reason, even despite your connection being so deep, you two are still aware enough to know that neither one of you should take that extra step and cross the line to break the taboo.

Tatsu

I just chuckle knowing exactly that I did throw him off guard, this tribe leader which is in the same age like me, should really watch his desires for his declared goddess... But who knows what will happen one day... Crossing this line would be fatal for the both of us, knowing that even if we keep a friendship with benefits, that we couldn't keep it secret forever... It would just make things worse for us... I wonder if he thinks about me when he is doing "it" with his wife... But this is a delusional thought which I only wish would be true... I don't think he would ever betray his wife... His father and his tribe, just because of me... I'm the protector of this island... And I will always be... I won't let this redhead take me away from my cherished people...

Overall POV

You hear Apep chuckle with you and he looks up at you. He looks so much in love with you in this moment that it causes him to lose it and he starts to blush again. It is so adorable, how you manage to make him blush with your teasing. You always have been such a tease to him, because you both know how you two feel about each other. But this teasing is also hurting him at the same time, because you two cannot act upon these feelings of desire. You two must remain in this state of forbidden lust.

Tatsu

I'm still waiting for his answer if he doing fine... since I'm worried that he came here just to make sure I'm okay because of my mood swings yesterday and what happened with Shanks in the evening, even thou he is the one who got hurt. I'm doing fine... He shouldn't worry too much about me... I handled way worse shit then this „little" depression which I'm feeling at the moment... I shouldn't let my mood show of like this... A goddess has to act serene and calm... nothing should scramble up her emotions... but it's hard with the things that are curently happening...

Overall POV

Apep feels a bit embarrassed and he shakes it off as he keeps stroking your wing with his hand. He nods his head and he says he is fine. He says that he is feeling a bit weak but that's nothing to worry about. But when he said that you noticed that he is lying a bit. He is not being honest with what he says. Your intuition has always been excellent and you can feel that he is still hurting...