"Don't forgot your promise Shubman .. " he nodded and raced his bike when his sister went inside . 

It was the third time when Gill siblings went for dinner at Kishan's , that chair had remained empty and Shubman was surprised to see how unbothered Kishan family was, was not Ishan the youngest child , supposed to be most loved . 

But this time was a surprise when he saw Ishan coming downstairs and he can't believe his eyes , the boy has changed so much in just one month . 

He was looking so tired out , thinner than before m his shoulders slouched and he went to Kitchen instead of coming at table . 

"Ishan Kishan.. come here .. we are discussing something improtant ..." Ishan stopped and came back to dining table , he quietly went to the last seat and took the chair.

"Ishan, I said .. we are discussing something important .. " and the said boy stood up "Sorry .. I should have remember to act like I don't exist .. " and took some steps back, Shubman's heart hurted seeing the so small side of Ishan, he is not the Ishan he saw, he know.

"Stop it.. and sit down .. we are discussing Sara and Shubman's engagement .. don't you wanna sit and talk like a family member..?" 

oh he was a member , of family ? why did he not feel it . 

"um yes dad ..  congrats Sara.. and you also Sir .. " Ishan looked up and Shubman's chest writhed in pain seeing those shining feliene eyes so dull and hollow "Ishan" he whispered . 

"vaise Ishan.. my man told me that you were meeting someone .. in last two months .. who is it?" 

Man told, what about him wanting to tell but no , he shook his head "dad .. it's not that much .. "

"yes dad .. as you should know how common it is for our Ishan to change persons .. right Rajkumar Ishan?" his brother stated and mother turned to look at him .

"don't tell me you are making a new Gautam ...  stop this all Ishan.. " Shubman's fist clenched , body burning in anger hearing his friend's name and he glared at Ishan . 

who felt surrouned by everyone looking at him and he can do nothing other than nodding his head in a small yes " yes .. " he bit his lips , eyes looking down , not being able to stand under those eyes looking at him with hatred , and something more .

"Can I .. Can I go back ..? please ..." he asked gulping hard , his voice on the verge of breaking and Shubman wondered why does he need permission but the other did not budge , standing on his place as his father was busy on a call to even listen him . 

one more week passed and Shubman can feel that Ishan was trying to stay away from him , he has stopped hanging with Mayank too who was not happy with his friend's behavior.

Shubman was going  back to his home at night when someone called him from behind "Shubman .. Sir ... Sir please stop .." he turned back "Sir , I am David .. Ishan sir's driver .." he started to walk again .