prologue

A four walled room painted in color red with a different number, images, animals along with it.

In the middle of the wall a large blackboard and opposite to it a beautiful scenery, a wooden table    a pen case, register, bunch of notebooks, Ruler was placed on it.

Three rows with a student - a girl or boy sitting on it. Some were crying, some were laughing, playing, and sleeping.

In the second row third bench a beautiful little girl was sitting on it.

Her head hung low, weeping slowly clutching her skirt in her fingers.

Feeling a presence behind her she looked up and her eyes met with a new pair of ones.

Hazel against Hazel green .

She got so lost in those mesmerizing orbs. She could see a whole green forest in those which were pulling her more towards him.

" F-fost. " She whispered.

And unknowingly  leaned closer only to fall back on her butt.

" Crazy. " That little boy muttered.

Her dam of water broke and she started crying. Seeing this, their head teacher came towards their seat.

"What happened, betu? " Her teacher, wearing a organza saree, her long hair reaching till her waist helped her standing up.

" He p-push." She said in her baby voice and point her index finger towards him.

" Why did you do it, Iyaan? It's a bad manners. " She scolded him tried to make her voice stern but only she knew that there was no effect of her strictness on students specially this boy.

When she left, Iyaan and she looked at each other well more like sharing a glaring contest and swayed their heads left and right.

" Kashish Katoch. " Iyaan hear a sweet voice, looked towards her and pulled out his hand for hand shake.

" Iyaan Thakur. " Both did a handshake.

After the class ends, it was time for first to fifth class students to go back to their home.

Everybody was lined up waiting for their parents to pick them up respectively.

However, there was a certain person who were busy in their own world away from everyone, from every tension.

Only their giggling sound could be heared in whole ground. Kashish was sitting on the swing, swaying her legs up and down while Iyaan was lightly pushing her seat from behind and she was flying in air going up and down coming back to him.

Bhot maja aa ra h aan. "  She said and laughed loudly.

He pushed her more seeing her smile and a wide smile displayed on his lips too. But her hand got slipped from the chain and she felled down on her knees.

"KASH! " he shouted and ran towards her, kneeled down and wipe off the dust from her knees which got mixd with her bruised blooded knee.

"Ahh! " She whimper in pain and her filled with tears.

" See I told you. Now you fell na. " He scolded her.

" Katti ganda ladka! "  She shouted and ran towards her teacher with her limping knee.

" You gandi ladki! "  He shouted back and angrily stormed towards his brother, Aryan.