Dolly's Haldi Outfit 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Everything is ready for Harshu's haldi. Both the families have booked a villa in which all the ceremonies will take place but at different places and at different times. Haldi will be first put to the groom and the same haldi would be brought by the bhabhi of the groom for the bride.

"Dolly go and check whether the ceremony on their side is done or not and ask priyamvada to bring haldi for Harshu" mimi said as she saw me coming towards her so I instantly changed direction and went towards the other side of the villa where ceremony for groom's side in taking place.

On my way to that side of the villa I saw Reyansh(son of Prihav) . He was kneeling to the ground and maybe hiding something or crying? Concern for him took over me and I instantly scooted over him only to hear giggles from him as he put something on my cheek and ran away.

I also chuckled along him and stood up until then he was gone. So, I took the corner of my dupatta and started dabbing it on my face where it felt a little wet. While looking upon my dupatta I saw it was haldi. Wait the haldi that was supposed to be put to Harshu??? Oh my god what is this happening??? First the dress and now this. Shut up Dolly what are you thinking and stop watching those serials they are messing with your head I scolded my conscious and started finding priyam didi again.

The haldi ceremony took place without any casualty. Everybody looked so happy. Now we are preparing for the mehendi ceremony of the couple as the elders have decided to keep haldi and mehendi ceremony on the same day with Sangeet being tomorrow and wedding being day after tomorrow.

And thankfully Harshu's mehendi dress was not stitched by Birju uncle otherwise God knows what blunder it would have created. As I was getting ready for the mehendi ceremony in my and Harshu's room I heard somebody entering the room as I turned I saw Harshu in her PJs munching on some chips. " HARSHU YOUR MEHENDI STARTS IN AN HOUR AN LOOK AT YOU SITTING HERE AND EATING CHIPS GO GET READY FAST" I practically screamed at her and she just eyed me from head to toe and in my defence I kept my hands on my chest.

She jumped from the sofa and came towards me as I was standing there looking at her. She pulled my dupatta and put it over my head and hid my face behind the veil. "You attend this mehendi function in place of me na I am very tired I want to sleep" she said making a pout. I slapped her on the shoulder while putting my dupatta back on my shoulder

" How can you even say that Harshu? It is your special day no your special week how can you ask me to take your place just because you are tired?" I questioned her while selecting the jewellery for her which would go perfectly with her dress.

She just shrugged and said " you know this marriage is not at all important for me. I am doing this only for papa nothing else" I heard her say

"But you have met jiju quite a few times. You at least know whether you will be able to live with him for the rest of your life or not?" I asked a little concerned about her. As she was going to answer mimi entered the room and scolded us for not being ready.

She said I looked more presentable and excited than the bride herself. We laughed it off but is it? Do I look more excited than Harshu? I don't want to ruin her special week. I won't be able to forgive myself ever.