𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗠: chapter eleven

Comincia dall'inizio

"don't blame me, rayne finallyallowed me to tag along"

allowed me to tag along"

"don't blame me, rayne finallyallowed me to tag along"

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟎
𝟐𝟖𝟔𝟒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓

a/n — haters say i made you fall asleep to skip all the fighting scenes. (i skipped two episodes..) 🙄🙄 ps sorry for all the spaces i'm realizing how much i overuse it. but i like them. but i GUESS ill still apologize.

A FAMILIAR THIRD YEAR STUDENT WALKED THE HALLS, a letter in his hand as he walked towards his destination. although, before he could reveal the secret of the basement, he sighed as he seen a familiar petite woman resting right on the floor.

"(y/n)?" the young man raised a brow, looking around, and nobody else was around he grumbled something under his breath. bending down to feel your pulse, and make sure you were alive- which you were.

shoving the paper into his robe, he picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder. having no issue with carrying you at all. as he made sure it was comfortable for the both of you, he pointed his wand down.

"disclose." his voice echoed in the silent hallways as the same U shaped door revealed itself, and started to open. "that old geezer sure likes to boss people around,"

during your descent with the other double liner, you started to shift. making the young man who held you raise a brow, but kept walking.

"..w-whoever is holding me- you better let go.." your voice was low, and soft. yet still full of sleep, making rayne roll his eyes.

"are you an idiot or plain stupid?" the familiar voice made you wake up seemingly faster. your eyes were wide as you seemed to hang by his back, while your pelvis and below rested on his shoulder. "why were you sleeping in the hallway?"

"i.. don't know.." you answer, trying to shift out of his grasp as it was starting to get embarrassing. his hand wasn't exactly in a place it didn't belong, but rather the small of your back. "you know you can put me down, rayne."