Meeting izuku.

You asked your mom if you could go to the park and she said sure so you went to the park and your mom sat on the bench and you went to go play.

When you were playing you saw an ash blonde haired boy bullying a green haired boy so you went over to them. "Why are you being mean to him?" You asked "because he's a quirk less loser" he said "well leave him alone he didn't do anything to you" "don't tell me what to do!" He spat back.

"Leave him alone" You said while glaring at him "tch fine but don't expect me to forget about this!". He walked away and you turned to the green haired boy who was looking at you with amazement "are you okay?" You asked "yes I'm fine" he smiled "okay what's your name I'm y/n" you said "I'm izuku" "nice to meet you".

And with that you both became inseparable you were best friends you hung out after school had sleepovers and you stranded up to bakugo like always.

__________________________
Middle school.
_________________________________
You were sleeping in class while izuku was next to you mumbling about something then the teacher announced "it's the last day of school I assume you all will be trying to get into the hero course" she said then the class started cheering. You woke up from the annoying yelling and heard bakugo say "none of you are getting in your all weak" 'hes full of himself' you thought.

"Especially you damn deku you better not try or even think about getting in your quirkless" he said "shut up bakugo don't tell him what to do." You said "shut the hell up ghost face" he said when bakugo found out your ghost quirk he started calling you names.

Then the bell rang it was time to leave you and izuku were leaving and you told him to go ahead and you'll meet him in a bit. You were going to buy a snack because you were hungry but that was a bad decision to make because little did you know your best friend was about to get into big trouble.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be continued.🧡🤍

Meme of the day: