Chapter 18 - Warnings

Zacznij od początku

Shaking off the intrusive thoughts, I forced myself to focus on work. However, even amidst the tasks at hand, the image of Nitin and Tiara lingered like an unwelcome guest. It was infuriating. Then, a knock interrupted my thoughts. It was Maa, concerned as ever. "Are you okay, beta? Are you in pain?" she asked, her worry visible.

"No, Maa, everything's fine," I replied, trying to mask my inner turmoil. Maa insisted on leaving painkillers on the table just in case and reminded me to join for dinner later. I declined, stating that I wasn't feeling up to it. But Maa, persistent as always, encouraged me to try and join them. Reluctantly, I agreed.

After Maa left, I attempted to focus on work again, but a call from Aarav disrupted my concentration. "You alive, right?" he teased.

I sighed, "You want me to die?"
Aarav laughed, "No, no, not yet. Today you did a great action show, though."
I scoffed, "Earlier, I never gave you such shows?"
"No, never," Aarav agreed. "I wonder how the calm guy suddenly got into the action mood."
"It was nothing, okay? Don't make it a big deal," I dismissed.
"Okay, okay, now don't pour your anger on me. I did nothing," Aarav chuckled.
I groaned, "Hanging up. Not in the mood to talk."

Then I ended the call and started listening to a song, finding solace in the music as I momentarily forgot about the chaos surrounding me. However, as dinner time approached, reality intruded once more. I reluctantly made my way to the dining area only to find out tiara was ignoring me once again. Since the time we returned, she is ignoring me. What is wrong with her?

She engaged in conversation with everyone but avoided even a single glance in my direction. Frustration bubbled within me. "What is she pissed off about now?" I thought to myself. Maa served dinner, and the table fell into the usual routine of eating, but Tiara's deliberate indifference irritated at me.

Seeing the salt near her, I attempted to break the ice. "Pass me the salt," I said, hoping for a simple acknowledgment. However, Tiara redirected the request to Shruti, further adding to my irritation. "Why the ignorance?" I muttered to myself, feeling a surge of annoyance.

Lost in my frustration, I absentmindedly kept adding salt to my food. Shruti's comment snapped me back to reality, and I realized the extent of my distraction. "You just want to eat salt today?" she quipped. I could only muster a "yes" in response.

Unable to contain my frustration any longer, I lightly kicked Tiara's leg in a desperate attempt to get any reaction from her. Yet, she merely rolled her eyes and continued to ignore me, intensifying my irritation.

After enduring the uncomfortable dinner, I retreated to my room, consumed by frustration. Unable to shake off the feeling of being ignored, I reached out to Tiara via text,
Me: What is wrong with you?
......... No reply from her side.
Me: You gonna ignore me forever?
Just when i thought she won't answer a notification popped up.
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 : Since when do you seek for my attention? Don't bother me. Leave me alone.
Me: Since now. Not a chance.

Driven by a mixture of anger and confusion, I marched to her room, determined to confront her face-to-face. Knocking on her door, I was met with rejection as she attempted to shut me out. Anger surged within me, and without hesitation, I blocked the door with my hand, determined to get answers.

As I burst into her room, my gaze locked intensely with hers, "What is wrong with you, Tiara?" I demanded, my voice edged with anger and hurt. "Why are you ignoring me?" She answered, "Why are you here? Just leave, Akshit." Hearing my name on her lips rattled something inside me. I locked the door and took steps towards her. With my every step towards her, she took her steps back, backing herself to the wall.

Tiara's Pov

My back hit the wall. His eyes were on me. Mischief and anger played in them. Suddenly he came too close. His both the hands came beside my head, caging me. His body towering me. Our height difference evident. My heart raced, my breathing got shallower with each breath. And then he asked, "Why do you hate me so much?" Hypocrite. That's the only word came in my mind. I replied, "Why do you? You hate me, I hate you. Do you have a valid reason, huh?" He looked straight into my eyes, red rimmed in his eyes, he replied, "I have my reasons, 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓."

Bullshit. And that name. Oh God. "Don't call me by that." He replied, "I will call you whatever I wish to call you, 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓." Anger surfaced within me, I replied, "No.You.Will.Not." He came closer, his mint breathe fanning my face. His cologne, something spicy, hitting my nose. My breathing got slower. It felt like I need an inhaler. He said, his voice dropping to a whisper and sounding hoarse, "I.Will. And anybody who stops me will face my wrath." Something twisted in my stomach. I was going to be sick. Slowly his breathing shifted to my ear, his nose almost touching my cheeks yet not touching me. He said, "You smell so good. All the time." Creep. No not at all but CREEP. I gulped and said, almost whispered, "Wh-What are you do-doing?" He repeated his previous question, "Why do you hate me so much?"

I pushed him. He stood there watching me. Suddenly my eyes pierced with tears. 𝑁𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑜. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚. Pushing my tears back, I almost shouted, "Why shouldn't I? You hate me for God knows what reasons. Since the day I came here you expressed your hate towards me openly, making me confused. I don't owe you anything Mr. Akshit Yadav. NOTHING." He didn't reply for several minutes. I thought he won't but then he says, anger pouring through his words, "Oh yes you do. You owe me a lot Ms. Tiara Sharma. And I would take every ounce of your life as a pay back. And yes, Yes I hate you." With that he aggressively unlocked the door and retreated back to his room, leaving me there standing with my confusion, rage and hurt, i don't acknowledge. I felt safe and threatened, both.

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💗 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵. 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀? 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲?
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙....
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❗❗

(𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.)

𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀.
𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 @pihuwrites17 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗼 -- 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 !!!!!

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤