Cancer looked around at all the other zodiacs and wondered how they felt about everyone. 

Aries and Aquarius both liked each other but weren't official yet, but it was only a matter of time before they were. Cancer was interested to see how they would be as a couple, with Aries being hotheaded and very much a leader while Aquarius had the ability to scare off anyone and sometimes seemed insane. 

Leo and Pisces never managed to go on the date as far as Cancer knew, they really wanted to but couldn't seem to find the perfect time for them both to go. Cancer thought they would be quite a good couple. Turns out Leo can be quite brave and loud, she was most certainly the bravest one out of the two. Pisces was a bit quieter but not by much, she was also loud and very confident in herself. Cancer hoped they would work well together. 

Capricorn didn't like anyone, neither did Sagittarius. These two often ended up playing video games together and just chilling out, neither of them wanted a partner or needed a partner. Capricorn was quiet and reserved most of the time, but if you put her with the boys it was impossible to shut her up. Sagittarius was always like that, loud, irresponsible, possibly has ADHD, that's just who he was. 

Taurus clearly liked Virgo, like a lot. But Virgo's feelings were unclear, she seemed so confused and didn't want to date anyone. It was sad seeing them go from bestfriends to people who never talked, Cancer could see how much Taurus wanted to talk to her properly again but couldn't seem to muster up the courage. 

Cancer was half tempted to set them up, maybe lock them both in a room together. Taurus would probably appreciate it, he just wanted his best friend back. Even Gemini had said how unfortunate it was for Taurus to lose his best friend and the girl he had a crush on. 

Cancer looked over to where Taurus was. He was sitting on the floor cutting up squares of fabric for whatever Leo needed then for. Virgo was sitting across from him also cutting up squares, neither of them had said a word to each other the entire time. 

"Hey babe?" Cancer whispered. Gemini looked up at her and smiled. 

"Yeah baby?" he asked and cuddled into her side a little more. 

"You see Taurus and Virgo?" she asked. Gemini looked over and nodded. 

"He looks sad" he commented and then looked back up at Cancer. She nodded and then looked down at him. 

"Do you want to make a romance bloom?" she grinned. A large smile spread across his face and he got off Cancer to sit up straight. 

"Got a plan?" he asked. Cancer nodded and leant forward to tell him his instructions. 

Taurus sat cutting out the fabric squares for the net. He wasn't exactly sure why they were cutting up fabric and sewing it into a larger piece of fabric but he just did what he was told. 

Virgo sat across from him. She had her eyes focused on the fabric and didn't even spare a glance towards Taurus. He felt creepy for staring at her and eventually turned back down to his work. 

He wanted to talk to her but knew he would mess it up like he always did. He always put himself off as a confident person but when it came to love he was completely useless. His father had been giving him dad faces for 'Is that your crush?' ever since he had arrived to help them. Taurus loved his father but knew asking him for advice would be useless, he was just as bad at love as Taurus was.  

And then Gemini came and stood behind his back. He looked up and saw Cancer behind Virgo. He didn't have time to question what they were doing before he was suddenly pushed forward and so was Virgo. 

The two practically collapsed into each other and Virgo said something in Atlantean as the two ran away giggling. She looked up into Taurus's eyes for a minute before she smiled awkwardly. 

Taurus immediately panicked and began frantically apologizing for Gemini and Cancer, despite it have absolutely nothing to do with him. Virgo kept the same awkward smile on her face until he stopped apologizing. 

"Just kiss!" Gemini yelled and then began giggling loudly. 

Taurus began freaking out even more. What if Virgo thought he asked them to do that and she wanted nothing to do with him? Was she going to hate him? All the awful things came flooding into his mind and he sat there in horrified silence. 

"Taurus?" Virgo asked and waved her hand in front of his face. Taurus looked at her and nodded nervously. 

She took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry for avoiding you, I still want to be your friend." 

Taurus looked up in surprise and then a wide smile grew on his face. 

That's perfect! We can be friends again" he rambled and grabbed her hands excitedly. 

Cancer and Gemini watched Virgo's face flush when he grabbed her hand. Gemini and Cancer looked at each other and high fived. 

"We are amazing" Gemini said confidently. 

"Yes we are" Cancer agreed and watched the blossoming romance finally happen between Taurus and Virgo. 

I am amazing today, one AO3 chapter and one Wattpad chapter. I have been on a writing spree after my paralysis of not being able to do anything because my brain wouldn't let me do it. But now the chapters are done and being posted so I can relax for a few days before I suddenly hype fixate and write again. I'm sure some of you understand what I mean, you can't seem to write for a few days and then suddenly you can't stop writing your stories. I have a new story too so I'm now switching between writing three different stories, I'm sure that's normal too. 

Anyway thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next.