𝟎𝟕 || ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

Начните с самого начала

The woman looked at him with confused eyes looking around the boy and not seeing her son anywhere.

Ms.Lee:“i thought he was with you”

Hyunjin looked at Ms.Lee for a second then dashed away from there, going to palaces him and Minho recently went to.

Like they always hang out at that playground around this time, but he finds it empty.

He then went to the convenience store where they usually buy ice cream and snacks, they always eat ramen there, but Minho wasn't here either.

Hyunjin was out of places and wondered where his hyung is at, then it came to him.

The skateboarding park.

It wasn't that far from there, so he started running towards that place.

Now you are all wondering, what is wrong with Hyunjin suddenly? Well I'm here to tell you the reason.

Hyunjin thought that he did wrong to his hyung by rejecting him at lunch break, he still doesn't know if Minho was being serious or not because he took it as a joke and didn't consider his feelings.

He thought he would never find his hyung and when his feet would step into the skateboarding park, it would either be full of middle schoolers or empty.

To his surprise, there was a crowd there that was watching a competition between two skaters. Hyunjin fights the crowd to go through just to find his hyung competing against some boy that looks like he's in middle school.

“wait...isn't that lee Minho, the miracle of skateboarding?”

“I thought he quit, what is he doing here? and against kangsun?”

“that boy, doesn't know what he brought to himself for competing against the tiger

That nickname...it has been 2 years since Hyunjin last heard of it. He also thought that Minho quit because he never heard of him anything about skating.

He felt guilty knowing that his hyung was still passionate about skating.

When the match started, it took Minho only a few minutes to beat his young competitor, doing skating tricks here and there on the ground and on the air.

Hyunjin was amazed by Minho's charms since all the spotlights were on him.

After Minho won, he spotted Hyunjin between the crowd, he smiled and skated towards him then he stopped at where the other was standing, he stepped on his board for it to fly in the air for Minho to grab it by his hand.

Minho:“hello there, Hyunjin...have you been watching me from the beginning?”

Hyunjin looked left and right, teenagers were looking at them wondering what kind of relationship they both have since the tiger is known for not having friends.

Hyunjin held Minho by his wrists and started dragging him out from the skating park.

Once they both are away from the skating park, they reach their neighborhood playground when Hyunjin stands still back facing Minho since he doesn't have the courage to shout the next sentence on his face.

Hyunho(shouting) :“I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SCARES ME!!! NOT BE ABLE TO FIND YOU ANYWHERE!!!”

What he said made Minho's heart skip a beat because that's what he wanted from Hyunjin to do.

To be thinking of him 24/7.

Minho:“ohh really? You're so cute, candy”

That made Hyunjin get angry and he turned around to face his hyung but in the process of doing that...he stumbled onto his legs and was about to fall backwards but luckily Minho was fast to catch him by his waist.

His hands got fixed on Minho's shoulders and their position made him blush but what was worse is when Minho says with a smirk "be careful, candy...i don't want you to fall for anything unless it me" which irritates Hyunjin.

Hyunjin(frustrated):“LET'S GO OF ME!! I'M MAD AT YOU!!!”

He fights Minho's held around his waist just to be free from his embrace, Hyunjin hates it when he loves being so close to his hyung.

Minho:“tch...says the person who rejects me in front of so many people”

He scuffed bringing hyunjin more closer and closer to him which caused Hyunjin to block his mouth from doing any lip activity.

Hyunjin:“I thought you were joking”

Minho removed Hyunjin's hands from his mouth so he could speak.

Minho:“I WASN'T!! I really do love you, Hyunjin”

The Junior blushed upon hearing Minho's confession after he was assured that his feelings aren't a joke and he seriously does love him.

Hyunjin:“I can't love you back”

He looked away with sad eyes which was noticed by the other.

Minho:“why not?”

He asked whisper on Hyunjin's ears which made him flinch.

Hyunjin:“because we're friends, I don't want to ruin that”

He pushed Minho's lightly away from him as he said that and was about to walk away but Minho held him by his wrist stopping him from going further.

Minho:“but I don't see you as a friend anymore”

Hyunjin looks at his hyung's genuine eyes and his voice doesn't sound like he was lying, his heart starts beating so fast upon hearing Minho's words but not too long had passed for him to snatch his hands out from his hold.

Hyunjin:“then get friendzoned”

With that being said, Hyunjin take a turn and start walking quickly but he didn't know how firm Minho is when it comes to him.

Minho:“just you wait, I'm not giving up”

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕠𝕞 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕥, 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 😩🤌✨