{•To much?•}

[A little naughty⚠️👀]

I walk over hesitantly and open it seeing Sanzu, Before i could say anything he pushes himself inside and wrapped his arms around my waist, Kissing my neck softly as he pushes me against the kitchen counter. He press his body into me and i gasp surprised but he quickly shut me up by kissing me passionately. After a moment i break the kiss but he's wasn't done, His lips trail to my neck nibbling and kissing..Oh god how will tonight turn out?.

[oh...]

Sanzu didn't want to let go, He clinged to me desperately and kissed my neck lustfully.."Please give me your love.". He mumbles in a low tone as his breath tickles my neck, He bites down on my skin leaving a mark as his tongue caresses my skin..I nod slightly as i move and push him against the counter and lean down, Getting onto my knees. I hear him gulp hard as he watched me, My hands gliding down his pants, Unbuckling it. He gripped the counter nervously as his eyes trace me, He shivers when i pull down his pants and boxers. He whimpered as he felt my fingers grab hold of his dick gently and slide it into my mouth, He gripped tighter onto the counter as he bites his bottom lips in pleasure. He closes his eyes and cocked his head back, His body trembles slightly. I bop my head faster as he drifts his hands into my hair playing with it, He moans unable to hold it in anymore. His legs shake and tremble slightly causing his muscles to twitch. "please..more." He huffed out in a deep raspy breath as a whimper escaped with it. My pace quickens faster and faster, Causing him to groan.."Oh fuck.". He mutters as he grips my hair not to hard though, A liquid filling my mouth and runs down the corner of my lips. I lick it softly, Cleaning it then looking up at him as i swoll.

He was a sweaty mess his eyes half way open and his hands slides out my hair onto the counter. I get up and was about to say something but he pulls me into a passionate kiss, His lips pressing tightly against mine. I pull his pants up as he kiss me but i gasp when he picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist tightly as he continues to kiss me. He carry's me all the way to my room and drops me on the bed, Unbuttoning his shirt quickly and lean down pressing himself between my legs forcing them open. He groans as his lower half makes contact with mine causing friction, He moves kissing me passionately, His hands roaming to my T-shirt ripping it off me. He tosses it aside and reaches his hand to my pants quickly pulling them off leaving me in my underwear. He pressed his body tightly against mine as he kisses me more desperately, His hands moves to his pants but stop as he hears his phone ring. He pulls away and answers the phone talking to someone i asume is important because he sighed hanging up and kissing my neck a few time before getting dressed and leaving. So much for a romantic night with him..

[sorry if it's short i really want to space out the time line stuff and idk😭..also wow..👀]