Chapter 1

Earth - 29
It was an empty universe just building all empty there was hardly no people  here after it got destroyed...
The random blip that happen that left this whole place looking abandoned...
" this place looks like a ghost town..." peter said to Miguel
" your telling me..." Miguel said but Miguel looked completely guilty... maybe he was the one who caused this chaos in this universe...
" let's just get out of here.." he said as he started sensing something....
" what's wrong?" Peter asked
" I think there's someone still here...." he said as he looked at the distance noticing a dark smoke getting near them...
" what do you think is that?" Peter asked
" I don't know..." he said Miguel just stood there as he tilted his head seeing a small orange red light forming and just something flying towards him which Miguel just moved out the way and that hit the floor.... Miguel just walked towards it seeing it look all cosmic but also it looked like it was in flames......
" that's something new to see...." he whispered....
And in that moment that's when their travel watch started beeping....
" well I guess you were right Miguel... there's still someone here...." peter said as he looked at the picture of the person still in this universe....
Miguel kept looking at the watch....
"Valentina Torres" Miguel said
" it seem she was the one who tried attacking us..." he said
" you think she's an anomaly?" Peter asked
" if she's the only one still left in this universe then she is...." Miguel said
As they heard a loud noise coming from far away... they saw this powerful blast coming from there..... they felt the power the heat..... just everything.... something about this girl seem she's dangerous.....something about the type of power she has causing this chaos.... trying to bring back this universe has her own....
Miguel just knew he had to stop her from messing with multiverse....