November 1st (pt 5)- November 2nd

"If your comfortable with it of course!" Mista held up his hands, palms towards you to show honesty and sincerity. Despite him feeling like an older brother, you liked him... No loved him more than that.

"A-are you sure? I don't want to feel like Im intruding"
You asked, your eyes wide and your face dusted with a light blush, your palms grew a little sweaty and you wiped them off on your legs.

"Yea, not at all, besides. If I'm lucky, youll be staying here more often" he leans in a little closer to you, whispering quietly in your ear so Narancia, (who was sitting on the other couch red in the face pretending to read) couldn't hear. "Maybe we'll be sleeping in the same bed sooner or later" he chuckled and went back to his normal (or normal for him) self like nothing happened.

"I- I, um" you barely stuttered out these words, your face was red, almost as red as his pants, you looked down, a piece of hair falling in front of your face, you quickly swept it behind your ear before her could. You were to flustered to have a romace book scene, especially with Narancia across the room. Taking a deep breath an regaining your composer you looked back at him, his face was resting on his hand, his elbow on his leg, a sly smirk on his face. "Id like that, to stay here for tonight. Thank you, truely." You looked him in the eyes as you said this, his beautiful dark eyes.

"Great, Ill show you your room for tonight, or when you move in" he smiled once more, offering his hand to help you up, you took it and stood up, shaking your head a small bit and smiling.

He led you to the end of the hallway, opening up a door at the far end on the right. When you walked in you were hit with the smell of something you didn't quite know, there was a queen bed in the middle of the right wall, a dresser at the foot of said bed. There was a mirror in the corner of the room, it was the same hardwood that covered the rest of the house, but there was a large rectangular rug in the middle, the print was diagonal lines, going both ways, almost matching the print on his hat, just without the dots. The walls had posters of bands, shows, artists and games.

There was picture on the dresser, it showed him, narancia, fugo, and 3 other men and a girl. The tallest had long lavender hair and a large A belt, purple lipstick and star on his head, the next had a white suit with raindrop black dots, and it was covered in zippers, he had a black Bob with pins in his hair, and a straight line of bangs to his right above his eyebrows. The last man had golden hair, a purple suit and his hair was styled with a braid in the back and 3 circles on his front, he looked kind but also young, all 3 of them were built strongly. The girl had a large circle for her bangs, the rest was short, it was a bright pink, her shirt looked like a pushup bra, it connected around her shoulder, she had a dress covered in multiplication, division, addition and subtraction symbled with knee high brown boots with a 3 inch heel, her chocker also connected to her top.

"It's not much, it's usually worse. OH! You probably don't have clothes. I'm guessing you weren't planning on staying here tonight" you hadn't even though that far yet. Now that he mentioned it, your shirt was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, the tag was itchy and the fabric felt a little thick. "I can give you some clothes to wear tonight if you'd like?" For some reason when he spoke he said it as a question instead of a statement. You nodded and he dug through his drawers, pulling out a pair of orange sweat pants and a black shirt. There was probably print on it at one point where it looked fresh but it was faded and there was only small trails of the decal left.

"Where can I get dressed?" You asked, holding the clothes close to your chest, he had zoned off. He shook his head and replied.

"Oh sorry, you can get dressed in here, I'll leave or there's a bathroom across the hall if you're more comfortable with that." He smiled and gave you a noogie as he left, closing the door behind him.