It is rumored that the Lord of the Wumu Realm was born in the Wumu River and is a special creature of the Wumu River. However, it is not clear where the Wumu River is. Maybe it was destroyed countless years ago.

In the years that followed, Ye Tian studied the secret art of will in the ninth dimension here.

In a blink of an eye, two thousand extra-dimensional eras passed.

At this time, the leader of the realm of annihilation successfully passed the test and entered the land of inheritance. The other fourth realms still failed to pass, and most of them gave up. There were a very few fourth realms in Song Dynasty that were still in harmony.

A place of inheritance.

Ye Tian is almost on the verge of comprehending the secret art of will in the ninth dimension.

This day.

Ye Tianzai created the ninth-dimensional will skills that fit this drop of Black Mother Water.

Buzz!

Ye Tian's soul and will condensed into a drop of water. This drop of water contained terrifying power, but it was not an attack-type ninth-dimensional will trick, but a recovery-type ninth-dimensional will trick.

If his soul will is severely damaged, he can use this ninth-dimensional will skill to quickly increase his strength, and it can also bless his soul will and strengthen his ninth-dimensional soul will.

For this reason, Ye Tian named it Wu Mu Bao Soul Technique!

After the Wumu Treasure Soul Technique was created, Ye Tian naturally passed the test, and a list of treasures appeared, asking him to choose one as a reward.

"So many treasures!

Ye Tian was very excited and wanted to take all these treasures away, but he could only take away one thing.

He browsed through it carefully and finally selected one of the treasures.

ADVERTISEMENT

【Multidimensional Scale】

According to the introduction of this treasure, this multi-dimensional world scale is a scale of a sixth-level multi-dimensional being. This kind of multi-dimensional world scale can help the fourth level understand the super-dimensional rules. Under the one hundred thousand super-dimensional rules, All realms have effects.

However, this multi-dimensional world scale contains a trace of the power of the multi-dimensional life of the sixth realm, which is difficult to remove. If it is really completely eliminated, the special nature of the multi-dimensional world scale will be destroyed.

If you use multi-dimensional world scales to comprehend the super-dimensional rules for a long time, you will gradually be affected by the multi-dimensional life force of the sixth realm, causing the soul's will to become crazy. You must control the degree of comprehension.