Chapter 232 Buying a House

  Many of the workers under this contractor are from the natal village of the contractor's wife, and everyone is struggling because of this project fund.

  The contractor's wife had originally discussed with her sons to use some money from her own family, but she had to let the folks in the village celebrate the New Year.

  Otherwise, they will be scolded by the villagers, and they will never want to live here unless they move out immediately.

  But who would have thought that there is no outstanding project payment at all.

  The money for the project has already come down.

  They are all in the hands of the contractor, and he is not prepared to give these people a penny. He is prepared to take Liu Meili to a place where no one is around to be at ease.

  Just think about it, can this be tolerated?

  Even if the contractor's wife tolerates it, his children will not tolerate it either.

  You must know that his father ran away with someone. Firstly, they were disgraced and unable to behave in front of the village. Secondly, hundreds of thousands of debts fell on them.

  Although the law does not require repayment of debts, in rural areas, this is not the case.

  The son must pay back the money your father owes, just like the father must pay back the money the son owes.

  How are they going to repay this money?

  If he really paid it back, it wouldn't be enough to bankrupt him.

  Besides, why pay it back?

  So the old contractor was injured all over and brought Liu Meili with him. Haha, one can only imagine what kind of life it would be like.

  But these are no longer what Shen Qianfei wants to continue to focus on.

  Although it can't end here, and although it still can't be compared with what she and the Luo family suffered in the previous life, in this life, it can be regarded as a breath of bad breath.

  After the Spring Festival, it was time for her to return to Kyoto.

  Although her mother Luo Yufen was a little worried, she really couldn't get involved in this matter.

  But fortunately, my grandparents are in good health. With them here, my mother will not suffer.

  Besides, now and then, with the current momentum of the Luo family, no matter who my mother marries, no one dares to make her suffer.

  Although the reality is cruel, this is the reality.

  This time it was Li Xianzhi and Shen Qianfei who returned to Kyoto together.

  And Shen Qianfei came back more than a week early.

  This time, she is planning to buy a house in Kyoto.

  My younger sister Luoluo will take the college entrance examination this year.

  Her grades have been improving. Although she cannot compare with her, Luoluo has stabilized in the top three in No. 1 Middle School.

  With such grades, it would be no problem to go to the same university as her, but Luoluo wanted to apply for the Public Security University.

  This is really beyond everyone's expectation.

  However, the Luo family respects Luoluo's choice.

  So Shen Qianfei thinks she can buy a house in Kyoto now.

  I searched a few and settled on a courtyard house with an elegant environment.

  Buildings are not rare, but courtyards like this are rare.

  The price at this time is not cheap either.

  But Shen Qianfei had money, so she signed the contract without hesitation. Now that she is an adult, and there is no purchase limit yet, she paid the full payment for the house certificate and exchanged it for her own. In this case, she Kyoto also has its own residence.

  It's not far from Lai Hin's house.

  If you walk, it takes twenty minutes.

  Driving is faster.

  It's in the same district.

  Li Xianzhi's area is not a residential building, strictly speaking, it is a villa.

  And this villa is not a newly built modern building, but a small western-style building built by dignitaries in the past.

  With blue bricks and black tiles, shaded by green trees, the people who lived here at that time were naturally either rich or noble.

  Just like the Li family's old house in Yuanbao Village, the small foreign-style building here also went through changes and was finally returned to the Li family. Li Xianzhi lives here now, and the basement below was rebuilt later.

  Then I got on my bike and arrived in less than ten minutes.

  I didn't want to say how close it must be to Li's house, but there happened to be such a suitable house, and you would definitely not lose money buying it in this location.

  Shen Qianfei called the Luo family and told the Luo family that she had bought a house here. Luo Feng was not surprised. He would have to buy this house sooner or later. It would be cheaper if he bought it earlier. He knew that the house prices would definitely get higher and higher in the future. .

  But I definitely can't live there now.

  Didn't you see that Mr. Lu was staying in Yuanbao Village with his old friend?

  But having said that, for the older generation like them, Kyoto is naturally different. They will definitely live here for a while, probably around the time of the National Day after the autumn harvest.

  Because Lu Qing and Zhou Yun have already received their marriage certificates.

  Lu Wei had no objection to this, and inexplicably, he felt very close to Zhou Yun, as if he had been together in his previous life.

  For this person, he is like a mother. Although these cannot be explained, Lu Wei has already accepted it. He fully approves of his father's remarriage, and it is naturally impossible to stop it.

  At this age and remarried, according to Zhou Yun's wishes, he didn't want to hold a wedding.

  But Lu Qing disagreed.

  He felt that he owed Zhou Yun too much.

  This is on the one hand, and on the other hand, Lu Qing also feels that his life is a bit embarrassing, so although his wedding to Zhou Yun cannot be grand, there is no need to be low-key.

  They should accept blessings from relatives and friends openly.

  Naturally, the wedding was held on National Day.

  In that case, Mr. Lu will definitely come back.

  That's why Luo Feng told Shen Qianfei like this.

  Shen Qianfei promised that she would definitely go to congratulate her on the wedding.

  Fate is sometimes a very mysterious thing. I thought that I would never have the chance to meet Aunt Yun again in this life, but I never expected that this relationship would become closer and closer.

  All I can say is that sometimes it is really destiny!
  The School of Materials Materials has finalized a preliminary plan for joint research, cooperation and development with Beicheng Steel Plant. Then, the uncle needs to come to Kyoto in person.

  He came here not only to study but also to inspect.

  Shen Qianfei called her uncle again and told him to come to the school to find her. She gave him the key to the house and suggested that her uncle bring her aunt with her.

  Even traveling.

  Luo Haowen smiled, the little girl had nothing to worry about.

  After putting down the phone, I thought to myself that Ye Man could take a few days off. Speaking of which, he had never taken her out to play.

  Taking this opportunity, I can really take her out for a spin. After all, from the time I returned to work until now, she has been spinning like a top. Not to mention having Sunday off, she has been working overtime every day.

  Even if it was a wedding leave, it only took a week. Because the No. 1 steel-making furnace broke down, he had to return to the steel plant overnight for emergency repairs.

  Then Luo Haowen called Ye Man's work.

  It is much easier for Ye Man to ask for leave than her, and her vacation is also fixed.

  (End of chapter)