Disowned at birth

"That thing is not mine!" My father yelled at the nurse. "Keep that thing away from me! She is not my child." My mother said, looking at me in disgust. I was born with blue eyes like the ocean, brown hair, and two dots by my eye. But my clan and parents are all born with white hair with red tips at the end and yellow eyes, like the golden ring on the emperor's ring.

"Hiraki, you better feed that child, and when it's five, we'll put her outside like a dog, and during the winter, lock her in her room." My father said, looking at me like if I was nothing important to life.
"Naoki, this thing needs a name."
He looked at her then at me, he thinks for a second before responding. "Name it, Nariko, I don't care." My mother nodded.

Later that day, my parents were out having dinner with my grandparents. On the other hand, I was at home with my five older siblings, Hiraki, Tamaki, Kazumi, Akira, and Haru.
"Hiraki, why is mom keeping this ugly creature?" Said Kazumi, my tierd older brother, him being only six. "I don't know, kazumi." Said Hiraki, my nine year old sister, her being the eldest of us all. "Tch, they are probably keeping it so it can do all are chores. Pluss dear siblings~. Imagine that thing will take are blame and we won't get intruble for, because mom and dad will believe us over her." Said Tamaki, my second older brother, him being only eight, but really convincing and manipulative for his age.