A bad day home

She'd had a long day at school and was drained, she approached her house and walked to the door. She hesitated and stared at the door before opening it and walking inside,she turned around and shut the door. Toga sighed and walked to the sofa before sitting down, resting her head against her hand. Toga quickly kicked away one of the beer bottles that scattered across the floor before hearing the familiar gruff raspy voice of her father. "The fuck are you doing, don't you have stuff to do?" She jumped before turning around and standing up, preparing to move to her room if needed. "I mean..yeah but I'm just tired at the moment"Philip glared at Toga, staring at her with nothing but an expression of spite. "Do I look like I give a fuck if you're tired? Oh you were at school and it was oh so exhausting. Pathetic, I've been out all day making money to put a roof over your head and you complain? I basically give you nothing to do and I only ask you to do some small tasks for me. But no, you're too fucking tired to give a shit and want me to do everything by myself? Do you enjoy watching me overwork myself you sadistic fuck?!" Toga was caught of guard by this sudden accusation and quickly attempted to defend herself, "What?! No, I don't- why would I enjoy you overworking yourself?!"

Philip took a swig of his beer, finishing it before throwing the empty bottle on the floor. Watching as Toga nervously shuffled away "oh, you think after refusing to do what I say you can just walk away? You disrespectful piece of shit!" He quickly moved towards Toga and clutched her by the wrist, digging his nails into her skin as she winced in pain. "Hey uh..dad please calm down, how much have you had to drink exactly?" She stared at her father waiting for an answer. "What is it to you on how much I've had to drink, are you calling me an alcoholic abusive piece of shit? Is that what it is?" Toga began to talk only to get cut off by Philip raising his hand and striking her across the face, Toga quickly backed away and rubbed where she'd been hit with her hand. "Don't you dare look away." He quickly grabbed her by the chin, forcing her to look at him as Toga bit her lip to choke back tears, not wanting to seem pathetic in the eyes of her father, the man who she looked up too. "You're a pathetic little bitch you know that? Can't even handle a bit of discipline without crying trying to make everyone feel guilty for you, you want everyone to comfort you and shower you with affection just because something happened you don't like. But it doesn't work like that." 

Philip was clearly getting more spiteful towards Toga and grabbed her by the scruff of the neck slamming her into the wall and throwing her on the floor. He scoffed at her before walking off as she shakily got up, balancing herself against the wall as she silently cried to herself. "Oh, and Thing, you wouldn't mind doing a delivery for me would you?"

What? Dad I don't really want too, I'm a bit too tired today and I have things to do.." Philip clenched his fists and walked over too Toga, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Thing..listen to me okay? I believe and trust that you can do this which is why I let you do this, if I didn't trust you and didn't believe that you could do this I wouldn't let you. But this shows me that you're worthy my affection, and you want that don't you? You wanna make your father proud and relieve a little stress from him, hm?" Toga stared at her father, confused by this sudden change of emotion and his calmness. She didn't really want to do this, ever time it drained her and scared her, but maybe, just maybe if her own father was less stressed out he'd treat her better, show his care to her in a nice way instead of aggression. She hesitated for a moment before sighing and accepting, getting what was needed for the delivery and heading out the back garden.

Philip watched his daughter depart as he chuckled to himself. He found it entertaining how easily he could twist and bend his own daughter to do what he wanted. And he'd continue doing it, he enjoyed the power thrill it gave him.