⋅──⊱༺  🩺🫀💋 ༻⊰──⋅

      SAGE HAD BEEN on her way to grab a soda from the vending machine before going back to the peds floor when she heard a loud crash. Her heart dropped and she was suddenly transported back to the shooting. The sound was like a gunshot, and for a moment, she was sure Gary Clark had returned.

But he wasn't, because Gary Clark was dead. When she reminded herself of the fact, she rushed towards the source of the noise. She turned a corner and was met with the sight of Jackson having a breakdown in the corner. A cart was kicked over in his rage, and Sage rushed to his side, ignoring the cameras that were trailing behind her.

"What happened?" she asked when she reached him. He looked at her with wide, tear-filled eyes and took a shaky breath.

"The alarm went off the doors locked and I was with a patient and..." he trailed off and squeezed his eyes shut, taking a few deep breaths. Sage placed her hands on his cheeks and he leaned into her touch. "I'm fine. It's nothing."

"It's ok," she whispered, pulling him into a hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and his hands rested on her hips. His head was pressed against her chest, and she could feel his breathing even out as she stroked his hair.

"I'm not going anywhere," she muttered, repeating the words he said to every night since the shooting.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, him holding her tight, until they remembered the camera crew was right there. He let go and gave her a soft smile, his green eyes still glossy as he let her pull him out of the view of the cameras.

Dr. Avery and Dr. Chang met when Mercy West Hospital merged with Seattle Grace. They were trapped together for the majority of the shooting. After this, we asked them to discuss the nature of their relationship and how it's changed since the shooting. They both declined a follow-up interview.

notes from lottie,

baby chapter but its my comfort episode so i had to 

and what if i made a mark sloan book w lola glaudini (elle greenway) as a fc?

anywaysss, hope u enjoyed!

comment and vote!

love ya,

- lottie.

published: 2/22/24