*****

Chapter 87

◎Someone is coming◎

It took Han Cheng two days to completely recover. After he recovered, he went to school obediently.

This time Liu Susu specially observed him for a few days and felt relieved when she saw that besides going to school and doing work, he did not dare to separate from everyone and run out to play by himself.

However, she has also finished a lot of things in her hands.

After all, after the drought, the Military Region recovered one season a year, and by the end of October, the Military Affairs Office had less work.

Liu Susu specially took a free weekend to organize her home.

The main thing is to take back everything in the vegetable garden.

Since last year, she has been mainly growing pumpkins, winter melons and Jerusalem artichokes. Now, these melons and vegetables are growing very well. Although they are smaller than before, they taste pretty good. Liu Susu counted them and found that there were five pumpkins and seven winter melons in total.

Other than that, it's just potatoes and sweet potatoes.

These are relatively drought-tolerant crops. Although the quantity is smaller than before, the harvest will not be lost.

Not only Liu Susu, but the entire military region is similar. Everyone is an experienced farmer and knows what to plant and what not to plant.

For a time, looking at the various vegetables and fruits at home, everyone's low mood during the autumn harvest was relieved a little.

But after all, potatoes and sweet potatoes are still not as good as fine grains. Everyone ate enough in the past. When there was no grain, they ate this. Now they still eat this. Not only do they get tired of eating it, but the most important thing is their stomach. There is no oil or water at all, it is dry and dry.

There are many children in the family. Han Lie has to train every day. Second Aunt Han is not in good health. Liu Susu cannot produce oil. The family has to save and save meat. In this way, they can only think of ways to do more tricks. .

Sweet potatoes can be made into sweet potato noodles. Although it is very labor-intensive, you can make a simple version of hot and sour noodles by adding some chili oil and balsamic vinegar. Otherwise, it is just roasted.

The sweet potato variety here is sweeter, the flesh is a little orange-red, and it is very sweet when roasted.

When cooking at noon and evening, take out a few sweet potatoes and bury them in the stove. The sweet potatoes will be simmered at high temperature until they become soft in the middle. Then you can break them open and eat them. They are fragrant and sweet, and the fiber inside can be clearly seen. of.

But also because it tastes good, when several children come back from school every day and are hungry, they will go to the kitchen to find some sweet potatoes and bake them.

There is no way, there is no oil or water in the food, people just get hungry quickly.

In addition, when you are growing taller, you need to eat more.

Han Cheng ate the most, two at a time.

Liu Susu doesn't care about this, as long as she remembers to put out the fire after baking.

However, one night, when she was about to go to bed, she saw Han Qian running over from the house quickly: "Mom! Xiaocheng farted! It's still that kind of very smelly fart!"

Liu Susu was stunned and was about to What to say, and then there was a "puff" sound, and Han Qian in front of him blushed.

Han Lie on the side almost burst out laughing. He was worried about the child and held back: "Did you catch a cold?"

Han Qian frantically asked for help: "It was infected by Han Cheng."

Liu Susu: "..."

She took Han Qian back. "It's because I ate too many roasted sweet potatoes!"

As soon as they opened the door of their room, a strange smell came over. Han Cheng was sleeping under the quilt, his head was exposed, and the quilt on his body was being pressed by the path. Gotta die.

"Brother, I can't breathe." Han Cheng twisted his butt.

Xiaolu: "Brother, please bear with me, the smell is really too strong." You must be covered with a quilt.

The two brothers were busy, and Han Jin ran in from the outside with his calves.

Han Cheng was too busy to take care of himself, and he still had time to care about others: "Mom, the second brother is shy, he wants to spank him and he runs away Go outside and fight. You should be like me and stretch freely~"

Liu Susu: "..."

In short, the eldest brother, let alone the second brother, the kid in this room really became a veritable "little kid" this night. Damn it!"

Even my own children can't bear it.

Liu Susu pushed Han Qian in, then went to her room to take out the toilet water, and sprinkled a few drops into the air: "Okay, go to sleep."

Han Qian hurriedly shouted: "Mom, don't you save us?" ?"

Liu Susu: "I'm sorry, your mother and I are more than capable. Go to sleep quickly, and you won't smell the stink when you fall asleep."

The toilet water is so expensive, even if she sprinkles two drops, she will feel distressed, and there will be no more. .

Besides, isn't it tradition that the boys' dormitory smells bad? Just tolerate it and get over it.

The ruthless mother closed the door of the room forcefully and took a belt outside to ensure that these dangerous gases would not escape from inside.

After returning to the room, Liu Susu thought hard.

"What's wrong?" Han Lie looked over.

Liu Susu said: "It seems that our family will eat less sweet potatoes in the future."

Otherwise, these brats will bring down the whole family.

Han Lie couldn't help but want to laugh: "Then what to eat?"

What to eat?

Liu Susu pondered for a moment, then took a pen and paper and started writing.

There are so many things to eat, first of all potatoes.

Potatoes are delicious no matter how you prepare them. Potatoes, potato balls, mace potatoes, and even mashed potatoes are all delicious. Just this one can be eaten for a week without being the same again.

And then there's the pumpkin.

Pumpkin and rice are cooked together to make the most delicious, fragrant and sweet pumpkin rice. But there is no rice at home, so I can only steam it or mix it with flour to make pumpkin pie.

Flour is expensive, so put more pumpkin in it, crush it, and it will be especially sweet after steaming.

Winter melon is not suitable for making pastries, but it tastes particularly good if you cut the winter melon into cubes, make small crosses on it, fry it in a pan, add chili sauce and a little sesame oil.

There were also pig trotters that were dried and kept in the cellar at home. In the past, a whole pig's trotters were chopped into pieces and made into soup. Now we can't have such a luxury. Liu Susu asked Han Lie to cut them into small pieces and save them. Every time he made soup, , just put one or two pieces in it, it will have a meaty flavor and taste better.

Coupled with the diced winter melon, the taste is even more refreshing. Basically every child has to drink a bowl of soup every night when they come back, which can keep them warm.

In this way, even if there are no ingredients, thanks to the craftsmanship, the family can eat very well during this period.

If you eat like this, you will be able to enjoy it until the Chinese New Year.

This year's Chinese New Year is actually more difficult than in previous years. After all, the pigs at home have been killed long ago. The only meat we have is exchanged for it at other people's houses, and it's not much.

In fact, as early as November of the lunar calendar, those who did not kill the pig earlier regretted it.

They were still laughing at people like Liu Susu who had disposed of their pigs early in the morning. They thought they were stupid. They thought that if these people's pigs were gone, wouldn't the grass on the mountain belong to them?

There are many people who have this mentality of picking up bargains, but there is no grass on the mountain now. What is there is hay with little moisture. The more winter comes, the more obvious this situation becomes.

And although we no longer have pigs at home, we still have rabbits. How could you possibly take advantage of them all?

In addition, pigs can't just eat grass, they also need to drink water. Nowadays, people have to save and save water. Who has extra water for pigs to drink?

It's not even the twelfth lunar month, and seeing the pigs fed at home getting thinner day by day, people who originally thought they must keep them as New Year pigs are almost heartbroken. They feel more distressed than losing the meat on their bodies, so they can only rush to the breeding farm. I asked the master to come over and kill the meat.

Liu Susu originally thought that when the new year pigs were slaughtered, she would find someone to exchange for the meat. After getting the news, she went to tell Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan, and they also wanted to come together.

Lu Lingzhi still didn't believe it: "Killed so early?"

"Yes, they said the master is coming today. We have to go there early and wait." Meat is also in demand now, so don't go there early and wait. If other people go up after killing the pigs, they won't be able to exchange them.

After hearing this, Lu Lingzhi went to get the basket. Halfway there, she remembered again: "Xiao Liu, who did you listen to?"

Liu Susu smiled and pointed to it.

Lu Lingzhi:?

Chen Nan reacted: "It seems that my sister-in-law's ears have been feeling bad these days."

Liu Susu could only smile helplessly.

Li Yugui and Mrs. Bao had quarreled several times just because of this pig. This was reasonable. Those who only raised one pig at home regretted it, let alone Li Yugui raised two pigs in one go. pig.

Not only pigs, but also rabbits, chickens and ducks. There are a lot of them. In addition, there are not enough manpower in the family and there is a child to take care of. It is simply impossible to cope with it. The pigs are so thin that except for the bones, two of them may not have others. The one at home is heavier.

Mrs. Bao blamed Li Yugui for being stupid and trying to get good things for him, but now he lost his wife and lost his troops.

The two of them had loud voices, and every time they quarreled, they could be heard clearly downstairs, but this time they made a little contribution, at least letting Liu Susu know when the pig butcher would arrive.

The pigs here are slaughtered at a certain time, so today, as long as there are pigs at home, there will definitely be meat in exchange for them.

In this way, Liu Susu got five pounds of meat in exchange.

In fact, it is quite small. After all, there are eight people in the family, and five pounds of meat is not worth much.

Fortunately, there were bacon and some ham, plus Liu Susu was good at cooking and had many cooking options. These things not only made everyone have a happy New Year, but also made everyone look good after the New Year. Go there.

The reason why it is not worse, not getting better, is that the conditions these days are too bad. There is no oil and water, and even coarse grains have to be eaten sparingly. In this way, how can one's face get better and better, as long as it is It's pretty good if it doesn't get worse.

Especially when everyone else's faces were slightly sallow, the good-looking family members stood out.

Not only were the children envied by their classmates at school, but when Han Lie was resting after training, Captain Shi, Captain Wang and others came over to him and asked him: "Xiao Han, are you hungry?"

Han Lie Shaking his head: "You're not hungry, you haven't had breakfast?"

"You've eaten." But if you're not very hungry, what can you do with a little porridge and water?

"What did you eat?"

Han Lie said, "This morning it was potato flour with winter melon soup."

Potatoes can also be made into flour. They made it together when Liu Susu went to the village to make sweet potato flour last time, but there wasn't much.

However, potato flour is relatively soft. Boil it in the winter melon soup the night before and it will be cooked quickly. You don't need to add seasonings, so it tastes good.

Han Lie's casual remarks made Captain Shi and the two of them greedy.

"Hey, it seems that no matter what time, being able to cook is the most important thing!"

Unlike them, a little potato is either stir-fried or boiled, and it makes you feel like a bird in your mouth!

But it's not just that the craftsmanship is poor, the most important thing is that under the current situation, the family members have no intention of doing tricks. Captain Shi sighed faintly: "You are still lucky!"

Han Lie looked at them Two, he smiled and said: "If sister-in-law is free, you can come over and do it together."

When Commander Shi and Commander Wang heard this, their eyes lit up: "Really? Will it bother Xiao Liu too much?"

They knew that this was what they wanted to do. It means following along to learn. If they learn it, then their food will be better!

"No trouble, Susu told me yesterday." Otherwise, he wouldn't take the initiative to cause trouble for his wife.

"Oh, Xiaoliu is the one who can do it! This is so good!" Captain Shi became happy. He was already very eloquent and could praise Liu Susu with every opening of his mouth.

Captain Wang said bitterly: "If you want to say something, just say it in front of Xiao Liu. Xiao Han, who can say a word but not say a word, won't tell you."

Captain Shi glanced at him sideways: "I'm telling the truth!"

Looking at the three people talking lively, Bao Feixiang on the side had a dark face and felt strange in his heart.

From the very beginning when he came to this military area and went on a mission with Han Lie, Han Lie was promoted to regimental commander through that mission, but after he had nothing, he had some opinions on Han Lie.

Seeing him like this now, I despise him even more. I feel that Han Lie is just relying on his wife's ability to please Captain Shi and others. By the way, there is also Master Zhong. Isn't it Liu Susu's daughter who helped Master Zhong? I found a job, so I got another favor from Mr. Zhong?

Maybe this is how Han Lie got his position as leader!

The more Bao Feixiang thought about it, the more he realized that this was what happened. He wanted to take advantage of everyone's presence to run over and expose Han Lie's hypocritical face!

But no, he has a very bad impression in front of everyone now. It has been so long. No matter who mentions him, they will always say that he is the leader with a water-stealing girl!

When he thought of this, Bao Feixiang became extremely angry.

He didn't expect Mrs. Bao to be so stupid. She dared to steal water. She stole water and was discovered. Not only did he lose all his dignity, but he also lost his face.

Okay, let's forget about the past.

What makes him most dissatisfied is now.

Their family didn't have much food to begin with, and after laying the golden eggs, they had to provide him with delicious food and drink.

What Mrs. Bao meant as an offering was to cook a bowl of egg custard for Golden Egg to eat, or half for him and Golden Egg each. This was good, but not enough.

That's all for Old Mrs. Bao, mother, he is old, he can understand, but Li Yugui does nothing!

Not to mention Liu Susu, who spends all day thinking about delicious food to make her family happy and full, Li Yugui also said that he didn't make more money and didn't let her eat good food!

If it weren't for her not doing anything, her family wouldn't have any food at all, so would she have to buy whatever she wants? !

The more Bao Feixiang thought about it, the angrier he became. After the training, he became sullen and prepared to go back and teach Li Yugui a lesson.

At this moment, Li Yugui was pacing outside the yard, feeling very confused.

There is already a shortage of food now, and what everyone wants most is something to eat. Under such circumstances, the aroma often wafts from Liu Susu's yard, and the children who come back from school also talk about how good the food of Xiaolu is. , no matter who you are, you are extremely envious.

If you have a good relationship, you can still come over and learn a few tricks from Liu Susu. If you don't have a good relationship, you can only watch and regret it.

And people like Li Yugui are the kind who have bad relationships and are very shameless.

Her life is much worse now than before. Not only has she lost a lot of weight, but Mrs. Bao also forces her to work and raise pigs. This makes Li Yugui very angry, but she has to do it.

She was used to having idle hands and feet, and suddenly she had to work every day, and her complexion deteriorated a lot. She no longer wanted to go out to show off her good life. Last time she was walking on the road, someone deliberately asked her how much she had eaten today. eggs.

Li Yugui knew that these people came to see her joke on purpose, and she almost died of anger. She couldn't do anything but ran away angrily.

That's all. The key is that every time he comes back from being exhausted, he can smell the aroma coming from the kitchen of Liu Susu's house. Li Yugui, who is not good at eating or drinking, is almost starving to death.

Originally, it would be okay if you couldn't eat well all the time, but if someone likes to drink spicy food, how can you tolerate it?

Especially since Li Yugui lives upstairs in Liu Susu's house, the aroma that wafts up every time it's meal time makes her look like she's eating pig food!

She didn't care, but she didn't know why. Every time she ate well, when she heard the aroma wafting from downstairs, she started crying and refused to eat.

Li Yugui was so angry and had no other choice. She endured and endured, and today she finally couldn't bear it anymore. But she also knew that based on her and Liu Susu's situation, she would definitely not be able to teach herself how to cook, so she simply used money purchase.

When she heard Li Yugui say that she wanted to use money to buy the food she cooked, Liu Susu was stunned. She really didn't know whether there was something wrong with her ears or because Li Yugui was too confident.

"What did you say?"

Li Yugui frowned and said, "I said, I want to buy what you made."

Liu Susu started laughing now. She was really amused. She was too lazy to talk to such a person, so she just said two words: " Not for sale."

Li Yugui thought that Liu Susu would be able to save some face, but she didn't expect that she would refute him with such a sentence, and her face suddenly became a little uneasy: "Liu Susu, I am talking to you with nice words now, and this is all you have. Attitude?"

Liu Susu looked at her with a smile: "You talk to me kindly, do I still have to serve you tea and water to welcome you?"

Li Yugui: "That's not necessary...ah! You, what are you doing! "

She wanted to say something else, but suddenly, she felt a sudden chill on her body. When she looked again, it was Liu Susu who took a cup and scooped a cup of water into the basin where the vegetables were washed, and poured it directly on her.

Li Yugui's eyes widened: "Liu Susu, why are you crazy!"

"Didn't you want me to bring tea and water to welcome you? Why, this glass of water is not enough? Li Yugui, let me tell you, if it weren't for the precious water now, I would I poured a basin of water on you, get out of here!" Liu Susu said, slamming the kitchen knife on the table and reaching out to pick up the basin.

"You! You!" Li Yugui was so angry that he didn't know what to say for a long time. Seeing Liu Susu getting closer and closer, he was almost scared to death and ran away quickly.

Liu Susu turned her hand, poured the water in the basin into the vegetable field, and shouted to her back: "Next time, I'm not sure whether the water will turn into a knife!"

Li Yugui : "..."

She was so frightened that her feet slipped and she almost fell down on the stairs.

As soon as she entered the room, Mrs. Bao held the distressed Jindan and asked her: "What's going on with you? Did Liu Susu teach you?"

Every time the smell of rice wafted downstairs, Jindan started to cry. Mrs. Bao I didn't notice it at first, but then I slowly realized that I smelled the fragrance below and didn't want to eat what was in front of me.

Mrs. Bao didn't know how the golden egg could distinguish these things when it was so small. She was very happy at first, thinking that her grandson was smart and would definitely be great in the future.

But not long after she was happy, Mrs. Bao stopped laughing because the golden eggs were too difficult to take care of.

If he doesn't eat, he really doesn't eat.

One time she wanted to feed him directly, but Jin Dan raised her hand and knocked half of the bowl of custard over.

Forget it if it was a boiled egg, but it was a very rotten custard that was steamed so badly that it completely shattered as soon as it fell to the ground!

Mrs. Bao was almost heartbroken to death at that time.

That was the last egg in the house!

She had no other choice, so she asked Li Yugui to cook, thinking that if she was not good at cooking, it would be normal for her good grandson not to eat. However, she did not expect that Li Yugui was more delicious than what she cooked, and she almost made Mrs. Bao angry to death. .

For two days in a row, he didn't have a good look on Li Yugui.

Now the relationship between the two was already very bad. Li Yugui knew that if it weren't for the fact that she had given birth to a boy and could continue the family lineage of the Bao family, she would definitely not be able to tolerate her.

Although Li Yugui didn't like Mrs. Bao very much, she was Bao Feixiang's wife after all. What if she quarreled with him and affected her status in Bao Feixiang's heart.

She hasn't lived a good life yet, and she must not leave the Bao family!

Li Yugui could only take the initiative to surrender, go to Mrs. Bao and tell her that she had a way, and then go to Liu Susu to learn some skills and come back to cook for the golden eggs, wouldn't it be enough?

Mrs. Bao thought this was a good idea and asked her to go quickly.

It was already noon, cooking started downstairs, and Golden Egg was making noise again. Mrs. Bao could only wait anxiously for Li Yugui to come back quickly. When she saw someone, she hurriedly asked.

Li Yugui blushed and cursed: "That Liu Susu is a lunatic. She refused to teach me. Even if I asked her to buy it with money, she wouldn't do it!"

She roared so loudly that the golden egg that had already calmed down was roared. She started crying again, and Mrs. Bao could only quickly pick up her grandson. She was very busy: "It's not that you are incompetent. You can't even handle the relationship with your neighbors! Now you are going to make us, Golden Eggs, hungry!"

Li Yugui listened. This made her even more angry. Why should she have a good relationship with Liu Susu? She was so miserable in her last life, so she deserves to be a master in this life, why should she have to think of ways to please others?

"You're still talking about me, aren't you too?" Li Yugui spoke out what was in his heart in a fit of anger.

Mrs. Bao was already very dissatisfied with her, but now that she dared to contradict her, she even asked sternly: "You still blame me! If you hadn't been idle all day long, doing nothing, there wouldn't even be a methane digester at home. Do I need to find someone else to ask for it?"

The more Mrs. Bao talked about it, the more angry she became. She directly recounted all the stupid things Li Yugui had done over the years: "I really don't know what my son married you for. He didn't do anything. , don't grow crops, just eat and drink for free all day long! Now there is no food at home, you haven't worked yet, all the good food and drinks cost my son's money!

I was so blind that I let Feixiang marry you , If only I could marry a daughter-in-law like Liu Susu, you can't even compare to her!" As soon as

these words came out, Li Yugui stood up directly. What she fears most in her life is Bao Feixiang and Liu Susu. There was something about snatching away the life of wealth that she was about to get. As a result, now Mrs. Bao not only wants to find a daughter-in-law like Liu Susu, but she also said that she is not as good as her!

Li Yugui suddenly couldn't sit still and shouted: "I can't compare to her? If it weren't for me, do you think you would be able to have a grandson now? If it weren't for me, who would be willing to marry your son! Why do you dislike me! "

Li Yugui's Achilles' heel is that she is afraid that Liu Susu will take away her good life. The Achilles' heel of Old Mrs. Bao is Bao Feixiang's crime of slandering his wife. Now that Li Yugui dares to say this, she also gets angry.

With the last bit of reason, he put the gold-wrapped egg in his arms on the bed, then rolled up his sleeves and rushed towards Li Yugui: "You vicious woman, how dare you say that to my son, let's see if I don't tear you apart today. Q!"

Mrs. Bao is thin and small, but she is used to working. Although the Bao family has always claimed to be from the county, in fact they live in an urban-rural area, close to the county, but they still have to farm their own land.

In addition, she has a strong nature. Li Yugui, who has been lazy and idle since marrying Bao Feixiang, is really no match for Old Mrs. Bao. She has been scratched several times by Old Mrs. Bao on her face and body.

Bao Feixiang came back suffocating from the military area. He originally thought about talking about Li Yugui after dinner, but as soon as he opened the door, he found that the room was in chaos. Golden Egg's cries floated out from the room, and Li Yugui and Mrs. Bao were fighting fiercely on the ground, and everything on the table and kang was thrown to the floor.

Bao Feixiang's originally suppressed anger suddenly burst out: "What are you doing!"

When Mrs. Bao saw her son coming back, she pushed Li Yugui directly: "Feixiang, you came back just in time, please divorce this woman quickly." , she actually scolded you for being a wife-killer!"

She doesn't like this wife here. Anyway, she has a grandson now, so get rid of this poisonous woman quickly!

When Li Yugui heard this, she shouted wildly: "No, I never said that, don't talk nonsense!"

Just as she was about to defend herself, she saw Bao Feixiang walking towards her step by step: "You said I suppressed my wife? "

Li Yugui felt that something was wrong with Bao Feixiang's eyes. They were dark and scary.

"No, I never said that!"

"Do you think I'm not worthy of you?" Bao Feixiang pressed closer and asked, "Then who do you think is worthy of you? Han Lie?"

What else did Li Yugui want to say? , when he heard Han Lie's name, he suddenly felt stupid.

Why did Bao Feixiang talk about her and Han Lie? He had never said it before. Could it be that Bao Feixiang also had memories of his previous life and knew that she was married to Han Lie?

Li Yugui was stunned, and Bao Feixiang thought she had a guilty conscience.

In fact, Bao Feixiang just said this casually. He was full of opinions about Han Lie, but he didn't dare to say anything in front of him. He could only sulk in his heart. At this time, he was so angry that he said casually when his brain got hot. come out.

Unexpectedly, Li Yugui remained silent.

Is she really interested in Han Lie?

"Let me tell you, why can't you look down on Liu Susu? It turns out you are attracted to her man." Bao Feixiang said sarcastically.

Li Yugui felt that her idea was too ridiculous. Not everyone was like her and could have such a chance of rebirth. Moreover, if Bao Feixiang really had memories of his previous life, he would definitely go to Liu Susu. It was definitely not the case. This is what it looks like now.

Thinking like this, she finally felt relieved, but as soon as she came back to her senses, Li Yugui was stunned when she heard what Bao Feixiang said: "What nonsense are you talking about? When did I do this?! "

However, Bao Feixiang couldn't listen at all. When he thought of Han Lie, he felt his lungs hurt with anger.

Why?

How different is he from Han Lie? Why did he become the group leader as soon as he came? Not only was he more important than him, but the wife he found was ten thousand times better than the one he found!

It turned out that when Li Yugui was pregnant with the golden egg, he was also very proud. He often said these things to Han Lie openly or covertly, just to mock him for having no children and raising a lot of children, all of whom were the offspring of others.

Han Lie didn't take it seriously, he thought Han Lie was just faking it.

But now it seems that even if I have my own child, so what, won't it still make the family uneasy? !

When I think about Han Lie being so lucky, eating well and drinking well, what about me? Every day when I come back it's smoky! If you marry a wife who doesn't do anything, not only will she not make money, she won't even be able to cook the simplest things!

The more Bao Feixiang thought about it, the angrier he became, and said with a sullen face: "If you like Han Lie, you also have to see if he likes you. He has such a good wife, can you compare with her?"

When the words fell, he originally wanted to follow her. He apologized and said that he should not have said that he was cheating on his wife. Li Yugui was dumbfounded.

What does Bao Feixiang mean? He also feels that he is not as good as Liu Susu?

This is what Li Yugui hates the most, but now, not only Mrs. Bao said it, but even Bao Feixiang said it!

Li Yugui couldn't bear it anymore and ignored Jin Dan who was still crying. After cursing at Bao Feixiang, he slammed the door and ran away.

She thought Bao Feixiang came back to chase her and coax her back, but she didn't know that when she got downstairs, she had gone a long way, and there was no sign of Bao Feixiang at all.

Li Yugui became even more angry and stamped his feet fiercely: "Well, you Bao Feixiang, if you don't come to me, I will never go back in my life!" As soon as he finished

speaking, a cold wind suddenly blew over, blowing Li Yugui back. God.

She looked around and found that she was alone at this time, standing alone in the middle of the road, with no one paying any attention to her.

Although the Chinese New Year is over now, it is only the Lantern Festival, and registration has just been completed at the school. Every household is still more lively than usual, and laughter can be heard from the yard, which makes Li Yugui suddenly regret it.

Li Yugui tightened her cotton-padded jacket, feeling colder and colder. Suddenly she felt that it was a very cold day during the Chinese New Year, and she felt a little stupid for running out.

Are you going back like this?

no!

Bao Feixiang said that about her just now! He even said that she was not as good as Liu Susu, which was her Achilles heel!

When Li Yugui thought of those words, his face turned red with anger. He cursed in his heart and walked forward aimlessly.

While walking, he suddenly found that he had arrived at the gate of the military area. Li Yugui had no intention of going out now.

There is a lot of chaos outside these days. If you go out now and meet someone with bad intentions, you will lose more than you gain.

Li Yugui's hands were shaking from the cold. When he was about to go back, he suddenly heard someone talking on the side. The three of them were all disheveled and looked a little unkempt and slovenly.

These people spoke with thick local accents and were struggling with the sentries on guard.

Normally, Li Yugui wouldn't have even looked at these people, feeling that she was unlucky. But at this time, she stood aside and listened clearly to what those people said, and her eyes suddenly lit up.