Fragrance, pour it on the rice, stir evenly, the soft, chewy and chewy rice with a slight sweetness, mix well with the soup with moderate salty aroma, and there is still a trace of heat, not to mention There were several children, and even Liu Susu herself ate every ounce of white rice in the bowl.

Looking at the empty rice bowl, Liu Susu felt that her dream for the past two months had finally been fulfilled.

With a full stomach, people feel particularly happy.

"Mom, rice is so delicious! I wish I could eat it every day in the future!" Han Cheng said with satisfaction, holding his belly.

Liu Susu raised her eyes and looked at him: "I miss your mother more than you do."

Han Lie smiled and said, "When we have a chance to go to the city next time, let's buy more."

There must be white rice sold in the city.

Yes, she wanted to buy it, but the price of rice was not cheap. Even if she and Han Lie were both paid, they couldn't afford to buy it all day long.

Liu Susu thought with a headache, it seems that she still has to find a way to grow rice.

——However

, rice was hard to come by, but meat was imagined to be easier, because early the next morning, as soon as Liu Susu entered the office of the Military Affairs Office, she found a large fan of pork on the table.

It was probably not long after he was killed, and he could even see the faint heat.

Before she could figure out what was going on, Captain Zhang waved to her excitedly: "Come on Xiaoliu, Manager Wu from the breeding farm is here to thank you!" 

*****

Chapter 28

◎The Happiest Child◎

Actually, at the beginning of today, Captain Zhang was not in a good mood.

Today, June 30th, is the day when the Military Affairs Office pays wages. Early in the morning, Captain Zhang went to the accounting office, preparing to take back all the wages of their office employees so that everyone could have fun.

As soon as I arrived, I met Minister Zhao next door.

Minister Zhao is also a civilian at the regiment level. He is in charge of various infrastructure construction in the army, such as building houses and training equipment. These also require money to buy. Whenever necessary, he must apply for finance with the team. .

After calculation, he and Commander Zhang are the areas where the entire Military Affairs Office needs to spend the most money. However, the army's budget is only so small. If you take it, you won't have it. In this case, the two of them are basically showing off every time they meet. , everyone dislikes everyone.

This time it was just a matter of getting paid, and it was right again.

The main reason is the water pipe issue.

The military region's own fields need to be installed with water pipes, which are purchased with money allocated by the army. For such a large piece of land, even if they have saved the use length to the greatest extent, they still spend a lot of money.

Minister Zhao felt heartbroken when he thought of spending so much money. He often blamed them for their generosity in his heart. When he encountered it now, he immediately choked out.

Captain Zhang was also very angry. Hearing this, he said: "What's wrong with spending money? We can use the money to increase the team's production. This is called using it wisely!" "It's

still used wisely. You said production has increased, then show me something." Minister Zhao said.

"How can I show you now? It's not the harvest season yet!" Captain Zhang simply didn't bother to tell him.

The comrades in the Accounting Department have become accustomed to the two of them being like this, and there is nothing they can do. It's not because they don't have money to make trouble. They can only hand over their wages and tell them to leave as soon as possible. Don't make any noise and there will be no peace here.

The two offices were not in the same direction. After taking the money, Captain Zhang hurriedly left, but he was still holding back his anger. He was just thinking about how to send it out when he suddenly saw a sentry waiting at the door of the office with two faces. He, Captain Zhang, was about to ask what was going on, but in the next second, a large piece of pork was stuffed into his arms.

"Captain Zhang, right? My surname is Wu. I am the supervisor of the farm. I came here specifically to thank you!"

Commander Zhang was confused. His eyes were glued to the pork and he could hardly move away. He could only let him go first. Manager Wu came in to talk and put the pork aside first. Only after hearing this did he know what was going on.

"You said our Comrade Liu gave you a way to drain water?" Captain Zhang almost wondered if he had heard wrong.

"Exactly!" Supervisor Wu said excitedly, "Comrade Liu is really capable. As soon as she heard what our employee named Zhu Yong said, she immediately came up with a method and gave her all the design drawings. It's drawn!"

When Zhu Yong came to him at first, he kept saying that he wanted a good way to solve the problem of chickens and ducks drinking water. He didn't believe it until Zhu Yong conveyed what Liu Susu said to him, and Supervisor Wu said this I immediately called someone over to discuss it together, and found that it really worked.

Although he didn't know what method Director Wu was talking about, he couldn't let his guard down at this time. Captain Zhang immediately said:

"That's not true, Xiaoliu is a serious college student!"

"Still a college student!" Director Wu was even more surprised. However, he didn't know that what would shock him even more was yet to come.

After hearing that Comrade Liu was a junior college student, he originally thought that she would be an older expert. Unexpectedly, when a lesbian with braids, a white shirt, and a pretty face walked in. , Captain Zhang immediately introduced: "This is Comrade Liu Susu."

Is this Comrade Liu? !

Manager Wu's jaw almost dropped in shock. He was too young. It was completely different from what he had imagined!

Liu Susu smiled and said: "Director Wu, you are so polite. I am a mother of four children."

When she said this, Director Wu realized that she was too surprised to speak out what was in her heart, and hurriedly said: "It's really I can't tell, Comrade Liu is from the city, maybe we live very close to each other?"

The implication is that only people from the city have this ability. Liu Susu knew that Director Wu would say this, but it was not biased. After all, in the eyes of most people nowadays, city people are more promising than rural people, but these words were a bit harsh to her ears.

She smiled and said: "I am a rural person. If I hadn't grown up in the countryside, I wouldn't know so clearly."

Manager Wu was stunned for a moment, and then realized: "Yes, Comrade Xiaoliu, you are right!"

Liu Susu saw Manager Wu. After coming here in person, she knew that this matter should be done. However, because she did not expect that the breeding farm would move so quickly, she didn't even have time to tell Captain Zhang about it. Just at this moment, Captain Zhang I also wanted to ask her, so I used the excuse that I had something to do and asked Xiao Qian to receive her first.

The two of them walked aside, and Liu Susu lowered her voice and said, "Captain, do you remember what I told you about building a biogas digester before?"

Captain Zhang was slightly startled, and suddenly realized: "So this is what you want to do?!"

Well, the water pipe installation was completed some time ago, and everyone had a good rest.

As soon as she had some free time, Liu Susu felt a little uncomfortable. She wanted to do more things before the famine came, so she found an opportunity to mention the idea of ​​​​the biogas digester to Captain Zhang.

Captain Zhang is different from Chen Nan. He has heard people say that things like manure and fallen leaves can be more useful to fertilize fields after treatment, but he did not know that this is called biogas.

As soon as Liu Susu finished talking to him, Captain Zhang immediately agreed. After all, he also knew that if you want to increase grain production, water alone is not enough. Fertilizer is also very important. And if this is really possible, you can also spend money on fertilizer. Save a fortune.

"But this may not be as easy as water pipes. Xiao Liu, are you sure the effect will be good?" At that time, the water pipe drip irrigation matter was approved so quickly because Liu Susu herself had done experiments in the fields first. There are clear examples. Everyone knows whether it is good or bad.

But this biogas tank is different. Now the people are poor, the country has no money, and the military's expenses are extremely tight. If it cannot be proved to be really useful, even if Captain Zhang pats his chest to guarantee it, it may not pass.

Liu Susu shook her head honestly: "I'm not sure what the effect will be, so we can only experiment first."

Captain Zhang asked her how she wanted to experiment. Liu Susu didn't know at the time, so she nodded and said: "Yes. I want to use manure from the breeding farm to try it and see what the effect is..."

Then he explained his plan from beginning to end. Upon hearing this, Captain Zhang immediately clapped his hands: "Okay! That's fine. Let's get started without further ado. Go and tell Director Wu now."

When Director Wu heard that they wanted manure, he thought about it and said, "It's not that difficult." The farm raises so many chickens, ducks, and pigs, and there isn't much land. It's true. You don't need so much.

However, "I also want to ask Comrade Liu if he can come over and help supervise the work."

This is also the main purpose of their coming here this time.

After all, you need to be very careful when starting construction. If something goes wrong accidentally, you will have to start over again.

"You can rest assured that it won't take too long, and Comrade Liu will definitely be paid for coming to help." Supervisor Wu said.

Liu Susu had nothing to say no to. Anyway, the biogas tank matter would still take some time, and there was nothing going on in the office. She was just supervising the work. There was no need to stay at the farm all the time. She would be back when the time came, so she nodded.

Only then did Captain Zhang agree.

Manager Wu breathed a sigh of relief and was about to go back with Zhu Yong to make preparations. Captain Zhang asked them to bring the meat. Manager Wu said hurriedly: "You must accept this meat. Comrade Liu has done us such a big favor." , We will feel bad if we don't accept it!"

The breeding farm is not from the military region, Liu Susu helped them solve a big problem, and a little meat is nothing.

And he was not at a loss. If Liu Susu's method hadn't been used, if he had hired people to help him as planned, it would have taken at least two people. How could a month's salary be more than ten yuan? Two people are more than 20 yuan. If you work for a year, you will get a bonus of 300 yuan. Not to mention meat, you can even buy a pig!

Now I just brought more than ten kilograms of meat, which is nothing at all.

Manager Wu must give it. Captain Zhang thought for a while, then accepted with a smile, and asked Liu Susu to send them out. He carried the meat and went to see Master Zhong first.

Although the meat from the farm was given to Liu Susu and him, it had to be passed on to the public.

When Mr. Zhong found out that the meat was a thank you gift, he was extremely surprised and said repeatedly: "You have really found a treasure. If the chief secretary finds out, he will be very angry. Okay, take it back quickly. You have worked hard too. Take this meat and make up for it."

Captain Zhang knew that this would be the case. He agreed with a loud voice, took the meat and walked back. As soon as he went up the stairs, he suddenly thought of something, and he walked back. Over there at the Building Department.

Although he doesn't seem to be angry with the chief of staff, he can still be angry with others.

"Captain Zhang? Why are you here?" The employees in the construction department jumped when they saw him. After all, who didn't know that he and Minister Zhao didn't deal with each other? They didn't even look at them on weekdays. Why did they do it today? coming?

Captain Zhang said: "Oh, it's okay. I just came to ask Minister Zhao what he had for lunch today."

Minister Zhao, who was sitting on his desk, was confused and asked him what he had for lunch.

What does what he eats have to do with the person named Zhang?

Just as I was about to come over and ask what he was doing, I looked up and saw a large fan of pork that seemed to be glowing.

"Where did you get so much meat?" Minister Zhao was extremely puzzled, "Did you use all the meat tickets for a year?"

"Looking at what you said, what meat tickets do you want? It's Comrade Liu Susu from our office, former When I went to the farm to buy meat a few days ago, I happened to do the farm a big favor. Well, people came over right away to give gifts. Such a big fan of pork was so heavy that I could hardly lift it!"

Zhao Minister: "..."

If you can't carry it anymore, just give it to me if you have the ability. I don't think it's too heavy!

Seeing him gnashing his teeth, Captain Zhang was in a good mood: "Okay, I won't talk to you anymore. You guys are still waiting for me to go back and share the meat. See you again if we are destined!"

Goodbye?

I never want to see you again in this life!

Minister Zhao was so angry that when he turned around, he saw that everyone else had stood up and stared at the piece of meat involuntarily, their eyes almost falling off.

"Hurry up! The bits are about to leak out!"

Minister Zhao knocked on the table. Only then did everyone react and smiled and said: "Minister, what do you think Comrade Liu, the leader Zhang said, can do for the breeding farm?" , I can actually get such a big piece of meat!"

"Yes, why don't we also go to the breeding farm to have a look, maybe we can find a chance!"

"Save it, you guys, that Comrade Liu that Zhang Jianguo said is a junior college student. "Sir, even the water pipes were proposed by her. Without two brushes, how could this be noticed by the people at the breeding farm?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Minister Zhao felt even more sour.

What kind of bad luck did Zhang Jianguo have? He managed to dig up such a good young talent!

Why didn't he try for it then?

Minister Zhao simply regretted it.

——On

the other side, Captain Zhang happily handed the meat to Liu Susu as soon as he returned, saying that Master Zhong had already passed it by, and she could do with the meat however she wanted, and there was no need to confiscate it.

Liu Susu smiled and said: "How about we share it together?"

Others in the office immediately looked over in surprise. Captain Zhang hurriedly said: "No, they are all alone. Whatever meat they eat, you should take it back." , there are many children at home, how can you grow taller if you don't eat something good?"

If she was alone, she would be fine if she took it all by herself, but now that she is a member of the office, it is impossible for her to not care about the relationship between her colleagues at all, and Ever since she came to work like this, everyone's relationship has been pretty good, and Liu Susu couldn't do such a selfish thing.

She smiled and said, "It's okay. Children want to grow taller and adults also need to replenish their bodies. And the weather is so hot now, so the meat won't last long. Why don't we all rejoice together." As

soon as Liu Susu finished speaking, everyone immediately shouted He stood up and said, "Thank you, Comrade Liu!" "What's your name, Comrade Liu? It's too foreign. Now that Sister Susu is willing to share the meat with us, that's a blessing!" "That's

right, thank you, Sister Susu. What's next? If you want to help, just say it and I will do whatever it takes to go up to the mountain of swords or to the sea of ​​fire!"

Liu Susu couldn't laugh or cry. It was really unexpected that a little bit of meat could make everyone so happy. But only in this era, when everything seems particularly sincere, can I get such a pure feeling.

Supervisor Wu brought over fifteen kilograms of meat. Although everyone was greedy for meat, they were all cautious. Each person was only willing to take one kilogram at most. Liu Susu gave another two kilograms to Captain Zhang, and in the end there were eight kilograms left. Nine pounds, I can only take it all back.

Carrying such a large piece of meat was too conspicuous. If he went back in such a big way, it would probably be gone by the time he got home. Liu Susu asked Captain Zhang for a few newspapers, wrapped them tightly and carried them home.

As soon as she entered the house, Han Jin came to greet her as usual. Before he even got close, he was stunned when he saw what was in her arms.

"Auntie, what is it?"

Liu Susu said with a smile, "This is meat."

"Meat?!" Han Jin couldn't believe it.

"What, what, I really want to hear the word 'meat'. Am I hallucinating about eating meat?" Han Cheng came out of nowhere.

Liu Susu ruthlessly exposed him: "Comrade Han Cheng, let me remind you that you only ate meat yesterday, and it was two meals."

Han Cheng chuckled: "Mom, who would think that there is too much meat."

This is true. .

This little guy is really into things when it comes to food.

Liu Susu asked him to call Han Xiuxiu and Han Qian in, and said to the four little carrot heads: "Mom has given you a task. Now go to Niu Dan and Daqiang's house and borrow some Fuqiang powder. Borrow more."

"What do you want a rich and powerful fan for?" Han Cheng asked.

Liu Susu opened the newspaper: "Make dumplings to eat."

"Wow!!"

The four little ones were shocked. They had never seen so much meat!

"Go quickly. If you're late,

we won't be able to finish making the dumplings." As soon as he said this, there was no further delay. Han Cheng, the most active person, took his brother and sister's hands and rushed out. As soon as they left, Liu Susu also Start processing the meat.

In fact, she still has Fuqiang fans at home. She bought three kilograms of them when she went to the supply and marketing cooperative, but it was a lot of meat. She planned to make more and give some to Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan's family. She would definitely not give it to them directly. After all, it was like dumplings and buns. Planting foods that contain both meat and fine grains are rare things that can only be eaten during the New Year and festivals.

Liu Susu simply asked them to borrow some flour, so that not only could they make more dumplings, and all three families could share it, but she could also find an excuse to give dumplings to them.

Han Lie was at home today. When he walked in and saw such a big piece of meat, he was also surprised: "Did you buy this?"

"No, it was given by the farm." Liu Susu told him what happened in the past two days. Once again, he looked up and saw Han Lie's face full of shock.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just think you are really powerful. Mr. Zhong is right. I am really lucky, so you will like me." Han Lie said with a smile.

Even Liu Susu was shocked by such a straightforward compliment. Her cheeks turned red and she said, "I am just lucky, and you have contributed to this. If I hadn't thought about buying some bones for you to make soup, I can't let this happen to me."

Han Lie was stunned for a moment, then laughed, not expecting to be able to explain it like this.

In fact, Liu Susu was also very happy, not because of the meat, but because she found that Han Lie's tone was not forced when talking about her work.

She knows that many men have an inexplicable machismo. They would rather have a poor life at home than have their daughter-in-law be better than themselves. In this way, they will feel that their family status is threatened.

She had worried before that Han Lie would think the same way, but seeing that he was sincerely happy for her, Liu Susu knew that she had married the right person.

She breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: "I'll cut the meat, can you chop it?"

There was too much meat, and she would definitely not be able to finish it all by herself.

Han Lie naturally agreed. Not only did he chop the meat, he also kneaded the flour together.

Although he didn't know how to knead dough, he was very strong. Liu Susu only had to watch how much water was added.

There was too much meat. After cutting a large portion, there was still a little more than three kilograms left. The weather was too hot now and she couldn't stay overnight, so she marinated it with salt and could fry it or cook it with noodles tomorrow.

After marinating the meat, you can start making dumplings.

Liu Susu prepared two kinds of fillings, cabbage and spring mustard. The mustard greens are a bit bitter and need to be soaked in water first. Cut them into small dices and mix them with the meat. Add the seasonings one by one in one direction. Wait until the fillings are stirred vigorously and the flavor is sufficient. It's packed.

Liu Susu originally thought that it would be difficult for one person to roll out and wrap the dough at the same time, but when the little ones came back, Lu Lingzhi came with them. She was originally worried that the children were too weak to hold the flour. If you drop it, it will be wasted. Anyway, if you have nothing to do, just send it to them.

Only then did I see a bowl full of stuffing.

Liu Susu smiled and said: "Sister-in-law, you are here. I originally thought I would send it to you after the package is ready."

Lu Lingzhi's first reaction was to roll up his sleeves and wash his hands: "You should have called me over a long time ago. If I had to package it alone, , My hands are about to break!"

One or two kilograms of dumplings are nothing, but with so many fillings, how can one person be so busy?

"I'm afraid that you will know about it and won't accept my dumplings

later." Lu Lingzhi never thought that this was the reason, and said helplessly: "It seems that I can't be polite to you in the future, otherwise you will tire yourself out." Dead."

Liu Susu nodded: "That's exactly the reason!"

Lu Lingzhi couldn't help crying or laughing, and said again: "Xiao Cheng, go to your aunt's house and call Grandma Daqiang over." After saying that, she looked at Liu Susu, "My mother-in-law is good at rolling out dough. She's got a good hand, it's fast and thin, she'll roll out the dough and we'll make two packs."

Of course Liu Susu had no reason not to agree.

When Aunt Wang arrived, the three of them got really busy.

Lu Lingzhi naturally wanted to ask where the meat came from, but Liu Susu didn't hide it and told her directly. In this regard, Lu Lingzhi was somewhat used to it, but Aunt Wang was not. After hearing this, she clapped her legs: "Oh my God, let's not eat any dumplings today. We will give them to the three brothers Da Qiang, so that they can eat Xiaoliu." I'm so lucky and will be so great in the future!"

Although he was praised, it was indeed a bit exaggerated. Liu Susu hurriedly said: "Auntie, you are too polite, I am not that great, and we make so many dumplings, they are all for the little guy. Even if we eat, they won't be able to finish it."

Aunt Wang said with a smile: "That's right, then let them eat more and we eat less."

Several people were talking while wrapping their bags, and several children were playing outside. Usually, Han Cheng would never go to the kitchen, but today there were dumplings that he couldn't forget. After thinking about it, he slipped in and watched his mother make them for a while. Han Cheng felt itchy in his heart: "Mom, can I help you make them?" ?"

Liu Susu looked at him: "Of course, but you have to eat the food you made."

Children are like this. The more they don't want them to do something, the more they will do it. It's better to agree and explain all the pros and cons clearly.

Sure enough, after hearing what she said, Han Cheng looked down at his little black paws and finally gave up.

Although he washed his hands, he was not worried about himself. If there were a few black paw prints left behind, forget about it not being delicious. What if the dumplings were too dirty and spit out, what a waste!

"Forget it, mother, I'll just watch it."

In Han Cheng's hope, the dumplings were quickly wrapped, and the two kinds of fillings were cooked separately. According to the original plan, Liu Susu packed two kilograms for Lu Lingzhi. He asked her to take it away, and asked Han Cheng to run errands to deliver two kilograms to Chen Nan. Then he placed the dumplings on the table, filled them with the sauce mixed with vinegar and soy sauce, and clapped his hands: "Okay, let's eat. But be careful not to burn it."

As soon as he finished speaking, Han Cheng screamed.

Liu Susu hurriedly handed him the cold water: "I told you to be careful about burning it. Are there any blisters on your tongue?"

The blisters were definitely there, but Han Cheng wouldn't say it, "Mom, this is not called burning, this is called happiness. If the whole If I can have dumplings to eat, I will be happy if my tongue is blistered!"

Liu Susu looked at this snack food and became worried again. He loves to eat so much. If someone gives him a piece of meat in the future, he will probably help others count the money after selling it.

She couldn't help but feel glad that they were in the military zone now and were safe. There were no human traffickers to take advantage of her. She must stay in the military zone until Han Cheng grew up before going out.

"Don't think about it. Eating dumplings costs meat, and meat costs money. If we buy meat all day long, our family's money will be spent!" Han Qian said mercilessly.

Han Cheng doesn't like others to expose his dream of eating meat, not even his brother!

"Brother, you are still eating so happily."

Han Qian looked at his younger brother with a look that looked like a fool: "Of course it's because the meat is free!"

These words made Liu Susu and Han Lie stunned, and they came to their senses. Later, Liu Susu suddenly thought about it. She said that Han Qian seemed a little unhappy when he ate meat the last few times. Although he also ate it, the expression on his face was obviously different from that of the other children, but this time he was full of joy. ...I feel sorry for the money when I co-author it!

Liu Susu: "..."

After thinking about this, she quickly put several dumplings into Han Lie's bowl: "Eat quickly, eat more."

Han Lie has not yet recovered from the shock brought by Han Qian. When I came, I suddenly received a wave of inexplicable concern: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay. Dumplings are nutritious. Eat more and get better soon." When you get better, go to training as soon as possible and strive to be promoted as soon as possible. In the military, you must not change jobs and go home.

Otherwise, if it were not a safe place like the military zone, the two stupid boys in her family would probably be sold into the ravines after being lured with food or money!

The child is young and cannot remember it even after being taught it now. The old mother can only focus on the child's father first.

Han Lie didn't know what she was thinking. He thought Liu Susu really cared about him, and he felt quite happy. He couldn't help but smile and nod.

——But

this time it really came true to Han Cheng's wish——Every day after that, the meat at home basically never stopped.

Or because I went to the breeding farm to help supervise the work.

After Liu Susu passed by, the farm started construction immediately, and several master masons were invited to come over and start construction according to the route Liu Susu had chosen in advance.

Although everyone at the farm was busy, the master mason didn't dare to be lazy because Liu Susu kept watching. In less than half a month, all the planned ditches were repaired.

Seeing the rapid and good progress, Manager Wu was extremely satisfied. Not only did he not break his promise, but he was even more grateful to Liu Susu. When he returned at the same time every day, he must bring back something meaty.

There are pork, offal, pig feet and even chicken and duck meat. The portion was not much each time, and Liu Susu refused to take it, so he said it was a normal preferential treatment for

employees, "Xiao Liu, you come to work with us now. Although it is only temporary, it cannot be less. You must take it!"

He persuaded, and even Zhu Yong followed suit.

Liu Susu had no choice but to accept it.

So in the past half month, the four brothers Han and Jin have simply become the happiest children in the entire military region.

Of course, they also felt that they were the happiest in the past, but now, it is a rumor that is known to everyone in the courtyard and recognized by all the children, because -

only in the Han family's yard, it is heard during meals. Meaty!

And it's included with every meal!

So every time the first few Han came out to play, everyone immediately gathered around them and chirped and asked them if they had any meat to eat.

Han Cheng puffed up his little chest proudly: "Of course, except for breakfast, our family has meat for every meal. Look, I have meat on my face!" Not only

them, but also the cows Dan and Daqiang and other children who were enjoying the blessing also said: "We also eat meat! And let me tell you, Aunt Liu's cooking is really good. Twice-cooked pork, braised pork, meatballs and minced meat soup are all super delicious. , there is no happier thing in the world than eating the food cooked by Aunt Liu!"

"Wow!" The children were surprised and didn't forget to ask: "Why can you eat meat?"

Niu Dan said "Of course it's because we have a good relationship with Xiao Qian, Xiao Cheng and the others. Aunt Liu likes us and calls us as soon as she cooks meat!" The

little carrots were all shocked, and when they realized what they were doing, they immediately called Han Qian. People gathered around: "Han Qian, can I be friends with you?"

"No, do it with me. I will give you all my pictorials!"

"Han Cheng, don't believe him, I have the most pictorials. ."

Niudan and Daqiang on the side said: "!"

Oops!

They've fallen into a trap!

What a bunch of scheming little brats!

He immediately ran up and pushed every competitor away with his butt, proving that they were Han Qian and Han Cheng's best friends.

The place for the boys was like a battlefield, but the little girls were much friendlier. They also wanted to be friends with Han Xiuxiu, but they were not so aggressive and asked her if she wanted to play with them.

Han Xiuxiu was stunned, "I, I don't know how to jump rubber bands."

In the past, only Xiaotian was willing to play with her. The two of them couldn't play rubber bands well. Every time she saw other children playing rubber bands together, she would envy them. no.

"This is easy to learn, let me teach you!" A brave little girl immediately pulled Han Xiuxiu over and told her how to dance.

Han Xiuxiu was dancing and laughing with everyone in the crowd. Her hair was wet with sweat and her little face was red. At this moment, she finally relaxed and laughed like an ordinary little girl.

So when she came back that night, Liu Susu found that Han Xiuxiu seemed to be particularly happy, and even the corners of her mouth could not be suppressed while eating.

"Auntie, everyone played with me today. We played rubber bands and played house. I even learned how to hopscotch!" While wiping her hair, Han Xiuxiu pulled her sleeves and said with bright eyes.

This was the first time Liu Susu heard the little girl say so many words. Although every sentence was meaningless and playful, she listened very seriously. While listening, she also lifted the hair from Han Xiuxiu's cheeks. Go up.

After she finished speaking, Liu Susu asked softly: "Are you happy with Xiuxiu?"

Han Xiuxiu nodded: "Happy!"

After saying that, she said a little embarrassedly: "Auntie, can I change the stars?"

" Of course, what do you want?"

"I want to bring something delicious to share with everyone." Han Xiuxiu was afraid of trouble Liu Susu and asked quickly, "Is it okay?"

Liu Susu thought for a while: "Of course. ."

"That's great, thank you, Auntie!" Han Xiuxiu said with a smile, and jumped out to tear up the stars.

Han Lie waited for her to leave before asking, "Wouldn't this be bad?"

The jokes between children were known to adults even if the children didn't tell them.

Liu Susu also understood Han Lie's worries. He was afraid that if he really agreed to Han Xiuxiu and asked her to bring delicious food, everyone would really think that being friends with her would benefit them. With a purpose.

Liu Susu smiled and said, "How will you know if you don't try?"

In any case, this was the first time Han Xiuxiu made a request, and she was so happy that she didn't want to refuse.

For children, a friendly and lively living environment is very important. The situation of Han Xiuxiu and Han Jin is different. The little girl must make more friends and go out to play in order to become more cheerful.

Then there are those children. Liu Susu thinks that many children are simple and do not have the calculations of adults. Even though they may come here for the delicious food at first, as long as they have more contact, they will definitely know about Han Xiuxiu. Well, accept this friend from the bottom of your heart.

And whoever makes friends initially has some selfish motives of his own, so it doesn't matter.

She said so, Han Lie could only nod his head, but he was still a little worried, fearing that Han Xiuxiu would be bullied. Liu Susu saw that he was really worried, so when Han Xiuxiu went out with delicious food the next day, I patted him and said, "Let's go, let's follow him and have a look."