❤️'Laal Ishq'❤️

Zacznij od początku

M: "Aye Abhishekwaaaa....tohe 60 din tak khana khilaye hum....tum humko chhod k apna bhaichara chhod ke uss jiyaa ka saath de raha h....are naagin h naagin...dass legi....are ye tumko halwa nahi di thi.... Abhishek jaana....chhod do na"

He was trying to avoid her and concentrating completely on counting but Manisha's next words completely distracted him. As soon as she said "Jiya le gayi Mera mauka", his gaze shifted towards her as he pursed his lips in an attempt not to smile.

(Saari Duniya Se Jeet Ke
Main Aaya Hoon Idhar
Tere Aage Hi Main Haara
Kiya Tune Kya Asar)

A : kya karu bolo....chhod du yahi...khtam kar du task

(Main Dil Ka Raaz Kehta Hoon
Ke Jab Jab Saansein Leta Hoon
Tera Hi Naam Leta Hoon
Ye Tune Kya Kiya..)

The way he looked at her and asked this question made Manisha blush.

M: nahi...hum apna kar rahe h...tum apna karo...fair play karo

The last turn was of the team of Elvish and Manisha. Both went to Ott for discussion. Elvish told her clearly that she should talk as much as she wants in that room, be it lie or truth, especially about him, without any worry. Manisha agreed, understanding what Elvish said. Elvish started to leave but Manisha stopped him.

M (hesitating while feeling guilty): elvish...aap bhi hume maaf kar dijiye...jis time aapko hamari jarurat thi uss time hum aapke sath nahi the

E: Manisha ji...kya kaha tha humne friendship band dete waqt ki ab chahe kuch bhi ho jaye hum friends rahenge... isliye mai aapse bilkul bhi naaraz nahi hu

He gave her a side hug and rubbed her shoulder affectionately. In the room Manisha talked about Elvish and said how he makes her laugh and she likes his gangster vibe. She asks Elvish to confess his love for her. Then she talked about how Abhishek is fearless and puts forward his opinions quite nicely.

After this BB announced that Pooja and Bebika entered the finale. The remaining three were nominated. Later, Abhishek apologized to Jiya since she lost the task.
.
.
.
.
Manisha and all the contestants were doing dance rehearsal. Then while dancing, the bracelet fell from Manisha's hand and broke. Frightened, she quickly picked up the bracelet and ran away. The choreographer tried to stop her but she did not stop.

E: aashika tum sir ko sambhaalo...mai Manisha ko leke aata hu

Aashika worriedly nodded yes. Elvish was searching for Manisha. She was sitting in the ott trying to fix the bracelet. Elvish came there and saw her doing it.

E: Manisha...ye kya kar rahi ho...baahar sab wait kar rahe h...chalo yaha se

M: tum jao...hum aa rahe h (still fixing the bracelet)