I did a U-turn and just in time, the ambulance shut the door and started driving towards the hospital with the siren. I simply followed it until we reached the destination.

I parked the car and entered the hospital with Lisa.

Since the receptionist was asking for the patient's NOK, Lisa was able to give some information. I guess she is sort of close with this girl. Should I feel jealous? Maybe they are just business partners that I'm not familiar with.

We decided to wait for this woman's condition.

Here we are, sitting in the waiting room.

I have a lot of questions to ask Lisa honestly.

Like... WHO IS THIS WOMAN?!

But Lisa seems to look worried.

I just rubbed her back and let her lean on me.

30 minutes later, a couple around the 50s came into the room and smiled upon seeing Lisa. They welcomed her with a hug which Lisa obliged and smiled shyly.

"Uhmm... Who is this?" The couple asked Lisa as they looked at me.

"Mr and Mrs Orlando, this is my wife, Jennie Kim." Lisa smiled shyly while the couple stared at me with an awkward silence.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jennie." I offered a handshake but they simply ignored it.

"So Lisa, how is your business? I heard that- Lisa?" The Orlandos got shocked upon Lisa's behaviour of suddenly holding my hand that was ignored and kissing it.

I smiled upon seeing her smooching my hand full of love.

"I will never ignore you. Let's go to Hawaii?" Lisa smiled as she ignored the couple.

"You sure you don't want to check on your... friend?" I asked and she nodded.

"I would if people knew how to respect and treat my wife right. If not, I wouldn't bother giving their time." Lisa said before intertwining our fingers and pulled me towards the exit of the waiting room.

"U-uhmm... Lisa, could you please give us a call? Here's my number." The man gave Lisa his name card but Lisa simply stared at it.

I took the name card instead after feeling the tension from Lisa and awkwardness from the man.

"I will make sure she calls." I replied and he smiled before nodding.

We headed out again and Lisa was... well, frowning.

I hardly see her frown.

Pouting is common but frowning? It's rare for Lisa.

She looks hot though.

I remained quiet as we made our way back to the penthouse to pack.

We don't want a grumpy Lisa on our honeymoon do we? And how long do you think she can keep it in? Clearly she needs to explode somehow.

————————

Here we are, in our private jet that Lisa bought for both of us.

It's a simple 4 seater with a big bed and storage space for a comfortable flight. Not to forget a bunch of entertainment like arcades, board games, art supplies and Lisa's back up iPad for her to keep herself occupied on long flights.

Lisa buckled her seatbelt and stared outside of the jet, avoiding me.

Believe me, I know how to make her talk to me.

Sweet Manoban [Jenlisa]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें