“W-What?” I asked as I looked at him in the face so that my eyes couldn’t roam around anywhere else but then my eyes landed on his plum lips and my who was busy resting perked up and started flashing last night events in front of eyes.

“Why you screamed?” He asked as he leaned in to grab me by my elbow. All the bergy that my brain restored whole night got consumed in that minute.

“You…you are naked.” I said as my eyes filled with tears with utter shock while I clenched the duvet around me as if my life depend on it.

He looked down at himself and then at me as the worry in his expression were masked by an evil smirk.

“I am wearing a towel.” His monotonic voice reverberated as he stated as a matter-of-factly.

I glanced at the white colored towel wrapped around his manhood but his v-line was showing a glimpse to my innocent eyes and my little small heart was going to have a heart-attack. He was freshly showered with his hairs still wet and covering the forehead. I had seen him like this for the first time as his hair were always set with a gel. But he was looking good this way as he was giving the vibe of the heroes in k-dramas which not me but Beela was addicted to. I didn’t have to time to watch those but they were comedy and I liked comedy.

“But…” He leaned forward as he rested his knee on the bed while his hand rested on the pillow beside me. “…if you want me naked then I can be naked. I bet this is better than your f**king ex-husband-to-be.” His eyes hold the familiar rage as soon as he motioned Jameel. But my eyes roamed around his hand that covered the hem of his towel.

My eyes became wide as I clenched my eyes followed by the duvet on my face but what happened wasn’t that what was I expecting.

He laughed.

He seriously laughed but evilly.

“Do you think I would do that? You f**king don’t deserve it?” His words made me relieved and hurt at the same time. Might be one emotion belonged to the brain and the other one belonged to the heart. Yes, we girls could get hurt by seeing hatred in someone’s eyes no matter how strong we act.

I thought he was moving closer to me but then his phone started ringing.

“Put the deal in front of them. They won’t…” He started talking on the phone and I found my chance to run away from there. His eyes were all the while on me when I threw the duvet away and almost ran from there. I even forgot to wear my shoes.

“Oh! Someone slept tight last night. And I got panicked why you are late tonight but princess here was having her beauty sleep.” Suzi said as she was amazed to see me coming out of the room. I didn’t know why I got flushed with her eyes on me but I nodded my head.

“No, it’s nothing.” I said and ran towards the room next to us. Suzi brought me clothes with her own money as everything was placed in that room. I didn’t ask her for anything as she did that all by herself and I couldn’t be more grateful to her. She was acting like a bigger sister to me and I respected her for that.

“What you won’t tell me the details?” She screamed from behind me as I cringed and closed the door. I needed to calm myself first to answer her questions.

“I can tell you the details if you want.” My soul left my body as I heard him from the other side of the door.

“N-no…sir…I should get to my work.” Suzi’s voice echoed in the corridor as she almost stormed away from there.

Why he always hears things he shouldn’t be hearing?

I locked the door as he could come inside but he didn’t as I heard his door closed. He looked like a gentleman but he was far more opposite to that.

My glance fell on my reflection in the full-length mirror as my hairs were disheveled with my lips swelled up because of his brutality last night. A shudder ran down my spine when I caressed my lips with the tip of my finger to get a flashback of his hot scorching touch last night.

It took me days to overcome his previous brutality on the terrace and now I had to cope up with this new one. I tried so many times to wash off my face to remove his burning sensation but it was like as if he had imprinted his touch inside my skin like a tattoo.

But little did I know that now I should be getting used to that. Or should I say I should be getting used to him, his touch, his smell…

•°•

HOPE YOU LIKE A ROW OF CHAPTERS IN A DAY!

So, for my genuine readers; For the next chapter you have to give me

>20 Comments (theories)
>20 followers
>50 Votes

I'll soon update the next chapter once these are done.