🍋 (U) Inuyasha x (S) Male Reader 🍋

Začít od začátku

i removed his pants as i pulled down mine letting my dick fly out as he stared at it like he was hungry for it. i flipped him around to face me as i held him up over me as he gripped my shoulders to keep himself steady. 

i lowered him onto my dick slowly as he moaned feeling the tip push into him as he was shaking but i kept a hold on him as he moaned feeling my dick go inside him feeling every inch of it slowly entering his ass. he panted when he was on my lap clenching his walls around my dick as i smirked seeing him starting to come undone "your doing well, taking my dick fully like that" i said as he nodded shaking as i felt him lift himself up and drop down onto my dick making me moan as he was moaning riding my dick up and down as i held his waist keeping him upright as i let him do what he wanted.

he started to speed up bouncing more on my dick as i held his waist gripping it harder as i dug my nails into his skin that i know will leave a mark.

he rested his head on my shoulder as he was riding my dick until he moaned loudly as he hit something that made him really love it making me smirk "was that your prostate you hit?" i asked as he stayed there rolling his hips as i groaned as he was moaning more grinding into it more as i smirked "your loving this aren't you? riding this dick like it was your toy getting that itch you wanted to scratch for so long" i said as he nodded as he looked up at me as i saw that his eyes were half lid looking like he was on cloud nine "(M/N), please fuck me. fuck me until i can't think" he said making me chuckle as i leaned towards him "alright darling. I'll fuck you until you forget how to speak" i said before kissing him as i moved him back to lay on the floor.

i laid on him as i thrust into him making him moan into the kiss as i was thrusting into him harshly. his arms and legs wrapped around me holding me tight as i slammed into him as he was moaning so much as i ate them up loving all of the sounds that he was making.

i was slamming into him, his walls were clenching around me as i slammed harder and harder into him aiming every thrust to his prostate making him get even more pleasure then he was feeling before.

his walls clenched down on me more as i knew that he was going to cum so i quickened my pace pounding into him as his moans were muffled into the kiss as he was getting louder and louder but i held his head close to me as i slammed into him again making him moan at a high pitch cumming onto himself as i came inside him feeling his walls and legs twitch and shook as i held him close filling him with my cum.

we pulled out fo the kiss seeing that he was panting with his eyes looking like he was going to pass out. i pulled out of him hearing him moan as i saw my cum spilling out of his ass as his legs laid on either side of me twitching as he looked at me making me feel hard again "i think that is enough fun for now. let me clean up you" i said about to get up but i saw him move around until his back was turned to me lifting his ass up to me "don't, i want another round. please (M/N) i need you so much" he said making me groan as i could smell something sweet coming from him "shit, did i trigger your heat?" i asked as i waved his ass to me as i growled moving together him as i lined up and slammed into him making him moan loudly but i covered his mouth as i slammed into him "you damn brat. you like being fucked like this don't you? being used as a toy letting me fuck you like the whore you are" i growled making him moan and gasp into my hand lifting his head up as i hit his prostate making him bounce back meeting my thrusts as i grabbed his hip digging into his skin as i growled leaning towards him as i went deeper into him as his eyes rolled to the back of his head as i went to his ear "remember this brat. i will fuck you whenever you want but the next time you go into heat you better come to me as no one will be able to fuck you like i can. i will make sure that you won't be able to stand with how much I'm going to fuck. i will make sure that you will always feel my cum inside your ass, feel hard big i am and how much of a whining mutt you become when i hit your prostate. i will never let you forget how much i can please you" i said into his ear as he nodded moaning into my hand as i slammed into him as his walls were clenching on me hard as he moaned loudly into my hand holding down on me as i growled bitting down on his shoulder as i came making him scream into my hand as i grinded into him feeling him shaking so much feeling me dump my cum into his ass.

i released his neck seeing a clear bite mark on his neck as i felt him shaking under me as i slowly pulled out of him making him moan until i was fully out of him hearing a slight pop as i watched cum pour out of him as his knees gave out falling onto the ground twitching and shaking as i was catching my breath pushing my hair back as i saw Inuyasha had passed out making me sigh "you are on hell of a brat Inuyasha" i said as i got up and cleaned both of us.

when i got us both cleaned up i moved Inuyasha to sit in my lap as i held his waist falling to sleep as i was tired from everything that we did.

in the morning Inuyasha was grumpy around me as i sighed knowing that he would as the others avoided eye contact with either of us "why are they not looking at us?" Inuyasha asked but i lent down to his ear "i think it's because they heard you moaning last night" i said in his ear only for me to watch it turn red as he turned to me with his face just as red "that was because of you bastard!" "i didn't do anything, you were jerking yourself off to me so you started it" "well why in hell did you fuck me then?!" "you wanted me to fuck you, you were even begging for me to fuck you so you only have yourself to blame" i said making him growl and turn away from me "but i must say. fucking you was the greatest thing i ever did, i can't wait until next time" i whispered in his ear making him turn around and shout at me saying like hell there would be a next time before storming off but i watched him seeing him limping but i know that he will come back if he wanted to get fucked like that and i know for certain that he will be enjoying it just as much when he begging for me to fuck him into the ground.