Who are you? - Billie Eilish

En başından başla

„Yeah? Well you guys seem really nice and down to earth, I like that." I say honestly.

„Should I let you guys be." Finneas says, raising his eyebrow when he comes back.

My face reddens at the accusing tone.

„No oh my god sorry, I didn't wanna overstep. See, I'm just naturally flirty - well my mom tells me that, but that wasn't my intention." I ramble, quickly taking a step back from the table.

„Finn, you gotta stop doing that to her - poor baby." Claudia giggles, looking at her boyfriend adoringly.

„He was just kidding, he likes to see people sweat." Claudia explains, Finneas grinning.

I let out a breathe of air, the pair laughing at my stressed state.

„Please never do that again-„

„Hmmm we'll see." Finneas jokes, his arm snaking around Claudia's waist.

„But you guys are really cute, how long have you been together?" I ask curiosly, they seemed like a married couple already.

„A bit over four years." Claudia says, looking up at Finneas as she smiles.

Later on, Finneas goes to get us a second round of drinks as Claudia and I get to know eachother.

Suddenly she stops talking, smiling as she waves someone over behind me.

„Oh Y/n, I want you to meet someone..." Claudia says, the person walking past me to Claudia.

I turn towards her, seeing a- wow.

My mouth hangs open, as I hold eye contact with the woman.

„Billie this is Y/n." I hear Claudia say, Billie moves forward wanting to hug me.

I quickly snap out of it, hugging her back and saying a quiet hi.

„Hi Y/n, nice to meet you." Billie says, her smile mesmerising me.

„Same here." I say.

„How do you guys know eachother?" I ask, Billie eyeing me up.

„Uh Billie is Finneas's sister." My eyebrows shoot up, not seeing much similarity.

„And what do you do, if I may ask?" I turn to Billie, her blue eyes shining.

I watch her eyebrows go up in surprise, I raise an eyebrow in response.

„Music." I chuckle at her short answer, then nodding.

„Well same."

We then start talking about music, our similar tastes making it easy for our conversation to flow. There's a small tension between us from the start, something I can't quite figure out yet.

„So you met Billie, my partner in crime." Finneas grins, hugging her.

I smile softly, nodding in response.

„I invited her to our party tomorrow, should be fun." Claudia says winking.

I start talking to Finneas, he tells me about his and Billie's career and other stuff. Thoughout the conversation I feel both Claudia and Billie looking at me and when I catch Billie, she focuses her eyes more, eventually smiling.