Chapter 2

Cale had a headache.

If he ignores it long enough, it'll disappear on its own right?

[ Mission: Smile at your new family. Depending on the level of satisfaction rewards may vary.

Failure: ??? ]

Apparently not.

He couldn't help the sigh that escaped him as he tried to ignore the violet screen flashing on his left.

'First a transmigration, now a reincarnation? So this is what she meant, I should have seen it coming. Sigh, is it a regress-, no nope, we will not continue that. And what did this thing mean to smile? Why is something like that the first mission? It's damn vague!'

He blankly stared at the ceiling of his new room. This would have been the perfect slacker life if only he was not imprisoned in a crib and had his motor and verbal skills taken away from him.

Yes, a crib.

Because he is a damn baby.

He let out a sigh once more. He chewed on his pacifier as he recalled the past month. He mostly slept due to his baby body, not that he was complaining, but he was able to gather bits of information from the nurses and the occasional doctors doing their rounds of check-ups.

And, well, the system may have told him.

His name here is Cale von Henituse, funnily enough (it must be the work of that witch, Alis), and he was born on November 8th, same as his birthday back when he was Kim Rok Soo.

(A/N: OG Cale Henituse's birthday technically wasn't revealed right??? So Imma roll with Rok Soo's birthday.)

He surmised that he was back on Earth, or a similar one since that was what he and Alis agreed upon. But if the small robots following around doctors are taken into account, he is probably in a more technologically advanced world than his previous one. And definitely not in an apocalypse with monsters running around everywhere.

Thank G-, wait no, he's not thanking those fuckers.

A similarity with his previous world though is the existence of these... Quirks. Well, not exactly. Compared with the Abilities from there the Quirks here are more diverse in variety and uniqueness.

Imagine when he saw the nurse's finger suddenly change into a syringe and a scalpel. It scared the shit out of him.

So he concluded that the two Earths are the same but different. If that makes sense.

[ You are correct, Host! ]

Ignoring T3S14 he returned to his thoughts. He is not sure what country he's currently in, but from the language the people around him speak, he can more or less deduce that he is in a European country. If the accent in their language is not enough of a giveaway.