"Well i don't want to think of it but did you realise the tension between them both was different. "

Changbin was thingking a while and answer back.

"Did you try to say they was fucked at chan office? "

Hyunjin nodded at changbin words with a confident smile at his face.

"Hyunjin, you must be joking right? We all know chan was straight not like minho. "

"Well I'm just being honest that minho hyung was sexy for all genders hyung, he was handsome and pretty at the same time so I'm not suprised if a guy like chan will fall for him."

"Nah, bangchan never fall or being serious to someone feeling hyun. "

"Huh you're right tho, but i keep think they're fuck at his office. "

Changbin sighing and He put his hand forward to shake hands.

"How about we make a bet? "

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows with changbin words.

"What bet? "

"If they fuck or not, I'm betting they didn't do anything. "

"Well I'm betting they do something in there. "

"Okay, you asked minho tommorow and I'll ask bangchan, the lose onee need to buy the winner a lunch deal? "

"Deal."

Hyunjin said while handshake with changbin.

Flashback ended

At the lunch time

Hyunjin and minho walk together to get lunch, they both was laugh and talk to each other, but minho was separate from hyunjin because he want to buy drink first,hyunjin nodded and as soon minho walk away.

hyunjin rolled his eyes as soon he see changbin and bangchan face that walked together, changbin was noticing hyunjin and changbin smile widened, and now changbin and chan walked closer to hyunjin.

"Hey hyunjinn, you didn't forget our bet right? "

"I'm not, what do you want? "

Changbin laugh and put his hands in hyunjin shoulders while hyunjin putting an disgusted face, meanwhile bangchan staring at the other way and he finally talk to hyunjin.

"You came here alone hyun? "

"Nope I'm with minho hyung, he was there to buy a drink. "

Hyunjin said while pointing at minho that buying drink, chan was nodded as he look to minho and he decided to walk closer to minho, both changbin and hyunjin staring at each other and raised their shoulders.

"Buy me bibimbap hyunjinaa. "

"Yeah yeah whatever. "

In chan and minho side, bangchan was walk to minho and tapping on his shoulders making minho turn his face and bangchan greeting him with a smile.

"Yo minhoo. "

"Ah you again bangchan. "

"Heyy call me hyung like yesterdayy, i was older than youu. "

"Nope, I'm refused. "

Bangchan change his expression and rolling his eyes.

"You want to eat together? "

"Ah but I'm with hyun... Oh i guess he's gone now. "

"Well? "

"Fine let's eat together. "