Part 2

Alright..okay..you called him, now you're going to hang out with him. So, you put on a cute Jean skirt, a black shirt and a jean jacket with some jewelry (or any outfit of your choosing ((for the readers)) )

You'd grab your purse (or not) and go outside.

You'd walk a couple blocks up, to find Satoru Gojo waiting for you. You were still nervous about the whole thing, you were not planning on having sex with him, honestly you blame yourself for getting into this situation. The entire situation was stressful in its self.

You'd just stand there wondering if he would notice you, until he did...

"Hey, so you finally made it! Anyways I was just thinking we go and get some ramen and catch up, hm?"

"Yeah sounds good" if he's not here for sex then what does he want? Maybe he's trying to take it slow till it leads up to that moment?

They'd talk a bit on the way, and make it to the ramen shop where they'd order ramen and talk

"So I was thinking, can I come to your place?"

this was it, the big moment, you definitely were not planning on having another baby but...

"Sure."

They'd walk to her house, the anxiety was anticipating to say the least, the overwhelming feeling of telling him about his child.

"Haven't been here in a while..." Gojo says chuckling with a cocky smirk on his face.

You'd blush a bit, remembering that night.

You'd ignore his response though, instead you'd both sit on the couch and talk.

Gojo would grab your thigh, squeezing it slightly till he came close to your face, your lips brushing against each others.

Before he could kiss you, a loud sound of a baby would cry out, crying as loud as it could

An awkward silence would fill the room..

Gojo would look at you, with a bit of annoyance on his face, though he never said he was annoyed he did show it.

"What?"